How does it look

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Wateriskey, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Just wondering how my seedling is looking, I'm very new to this

[​IMG]

2. Looks okay. Did it just sprout yesterday? If so it looks good. The leaves straighten out after a bit.

3. Needs hydrated. Try keeping that top soil from getting that dry and you'll be good..:passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looking good.

I water my seedlings everyday when they are that size but only a small amount. Like 1/4-1/2 cup of water

5. Nice heathy stem!!

6. Is anyone familiar with lst and topping and have advice on when to start each?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. I usually top when the seedling has 4-5 sets of true leaves.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Anytime you like. As Jane said I too wait till at least 5-6 nodes so I have a few clones on bottom and 4 large tops

9. Looking good. Do you have any air movement on it? Help strengthen the stem a bit. I hate when mine get tall and fall over in the cups. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. What light are you going to grow under? Looks like it's ready to take off.

11. I have 4 leds of I think 240 or 360 watt total..I can't remember I'd have to look when I get home

• Like Like x 1
  12. 36 days. I have topped and used LST, currently using a method called Main-lining, seems to be working well. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm really new at growing so can I ask what ""tops""" mean? And why do it? I'm guessing that it means that you are making the plant have 2 or more top? Agen I'm sorry for being a newbie

14. By pinching or cutting out the top of the plant you promote side branching. Those sidebranches now compete to be the top, and when used with other techniques can produce a plant that looks more like a menorah instead of a Xmas tree. Some use it because they have height restrictions, others because of growing style.