How does it look so far? Need your input!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by volcomstar420, May 1, 2012.

1. Been takin care of this baby outside..had a random seed that I germinated, wanted to try as an experiment I think he/she/it looks great, I'm impressed by how fast it's growing! Put it in 5 gal bucket of FF Happy Frog arou:eek:nd April 1st still think it may be too early to give it nutes. Anyways would LOVE your guys opinion. I attached several pics so you can get a good view! Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Yee looks good cutie..smoke!

3. Looking good so far! You can start to feed it light veg nutes if you want to (High Nitrogen), but it's not necessary quite yet. Hopefully it's a female lol :)

4. Uhm yea i would cutdown the light schedule there for you can sex it!

5. Oh yea happy frog i love the most all strains i fuhk wit love it :)

6. If you do that without having an autoflower strain, you're risking a pre-mature harvest, which won't maximize the quality of your plant. Would suggest not doing that...

7. 4 of some girls sext i think it does slow down the growth its better then having to pull it out later.. any suggestions will be awsome

Attached Files:

8. Lookin good and healthy keep it up and keep us updated im subbed

9. Whats the day light hours like on the west coast?

10. So far its good like 7hours of light ok weather so far

11. Thats why its so short, you need more than 7 hrs of light and they will take off but the still look good

12. Ok sweet I can bring it inside for a few hours when the sun sets so it gets a little more light.. i started feeding it light nutes today. I will keep all of you updated.