How does it feel when you're high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gallimaufry, Apr 18, 2012.

1. My friend says everyone has a diffent feeling when they're high, like, no two people have the same experience. I agree, it seems logical. But then this other kid was saying that everyone has the same general feeling when high. I don't agree, when my friends tell they're "high" stories, I notice that all how they feel when they're high, is totally different than how I feel.
    So this thread's purpose is to tell everyone bout the things that happen within your mind and body when you're high.
    I'll go first.
    When I'm high, everything is in slow motion. Everything feels fake, like it's all a dream. People say they hallucinate, not me. I just feel light as a feather, but at the same time heavy as a brick. I get really sluggish, and things don't really get hilarious to me. My friends say everything is funny, but that doesn't happen to me. My sense of humour isn't affected at all. I also don't get the munchies, weird right? If I eat, the food tastes amazing, but I don't get super hungry or anything. I feel super relaxed and happy. I get a little paranoid I must say...I feel a bit dizzy and music sounds incredible. Especially "Ungirthed" by Purity Ring, give it a listen. When i'm high, one minute feels like 3 hours. And my body feels stretchy. That's basically it. When I come down from the high I get suuuuper tired. As if I had just ran a marathon or something, I can't keep my eyes open. Yeah. :) share your experiences.

2. when I get high I feel like a slice of butter meltin' on top of a big Ol' pile of flapjacks

3. Like I could conquer the world!!

4. pretty fucking real

5. i feel good, better even. I take deep rips, relax and reflect on my life. In a life full of fakes and fuck tards my reflection time is important to wean these people out.

If you like trees your cool with me :smoke:

Don't stress and better yourself. keep it real people :wave:

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7DDEbilvFU]I feel Like a Slice of Butter Meltin' on Top of a Big Ol' Pile of Flapjacks. Yeah. - YouTube[/ame]

7. I feel high

8. like im stoned. idk how to explain it. it is generally the same i think with just minor differences. either way i love it! kinda just like your floating a little bit and it slows everything down so like your vision it slows it down.
    basically it slows everything down and makes you feel like your floating (hence feeling like your melting is not feeling gravity like when your sober etc) i never felt like i was melting not forreal anyways a little bit yea.
    its pretty close for everyone just everyone percieves it differently i guess. its all in your head haha.

9. Feeling irie

10. it feels like warm gravy has been poured all over my brain.

and then i'm suddenly hungry.

11. it changes for me every time, when im with people, things are funny and everything is just awesome
    when im on my own, things are still funny, but everything evokes more deep thought
    music is just amazing, i can listen to music for hours when high and be very very happy
    ...fuck it, im too lazy to type
    being high feels like an awesome light yet heavy feeling of happiness that makes one contemplate and come to realization.....yeah

12. Paranoid, so I hide in my neighbors bushes with a fake gun in case they try to call the cops on me.

13. i move a bit slower and my mind finally shuts up so instead of constantly thinking i can just sit back and enjoy my life. also if i get insanley high everything looks like borderlands which is wierd but its only hapened 2 times and it was the most epic thing in the world

14. It does feel the same for everyone, for the most part. Being high feels almost as though you are in a dream. You don't see anything, but you feel like your surroundings are different some how. Your mind is flooded with thoughts and memories, and overall you feel good. Sometimes tingling in the legs.

15. For me I instantly relax. Its sort of like a movie I guess, I feel light but lazy. it really is hard to explain, but my mind just wanders like a mad cunt and I think a lot about one thing and really reflect on how im really feeling. When im alone just listening to music and chillin I usually think about the most interesting shit (at the time it seems interesting and like a good idea) and I also get mad hungry and I eat stuff that I usually wpuldnt because it all tastes good all of a sudden. Its like, yeh this tastes like that because its meant to and it all makes sense haha idk, it made sense at the time.

When im out and about with friends I tend to laugh more about stupid stuff and just really enjoy whatever im doing. Usually im outside with my friends and everything I really bright. And I always get insane cotton mouth to the point where I can't talk properly.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daQT_Y_gsUg]York Peppermint Patty Retro Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Kinda like that.

17. #19 PassTheGrass, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    at least you've got the gravy to go with your munchies! nom nom nom

I feel like I am fucking dreaming, sometimes its an awesome dream, other times (most, lately) it feels close to a nightmare. That's why i don't smoke much anymore. Also, everything stupid is incredibly funny, like im 7 years old again. I get a little self-conscious cause of paranoia. I'm really stupid when I'm high. I normally can't follow any conversations very well, can't follow movies a lot of the time, and I just space out a shit ton.

420 is gonna be one of the awesome dreams though, I KNOW IT! :D

18. Slow motion, happy, chill, hungry.