Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does growing work in Arizona with the possession limit?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SlayerWezz, Jul 18, 2017.

1. I am most likely moving to Arizona and I have read up on the laws for medical marijuana. I already know the possession limit is 2 and a half ounces as long as you have an Arizona Medical Marijuana Card. However, if you live 25 miles or more away from the closest dispensary, you can grow up to 12 plants. This is where I am confused. 12 plants will very easily grow way more than 2 ounces, especially in my case where I would be growing with hydroponics. How does that work with the possession limit being only 2 and a half ounces? What if I harvest 4 pounds?

Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Any help understanding this would be greatly appreciated!

3. Anyone have any info on this?

4. You cannot have more that 2 and a half ounces in a two week period. So when you cut a plant it can't weigh more that the limit in dry buds. So my advice schedual each plant to be done two or three weeks apart that way every two weeks you don't go over your limit. Make sense?

5. Awesome, thank you for the help