Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how does grasscity label its transactions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenMind, Jul 20, 2009.

1. #1 GreenMind, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
    i'm thinking about buying from grasscity for the first time. before i do, i am wondering who else has bought from here before and if how they labelled their package and transaction. i am only 18 so my dad can see what i buy on my debit card by checking wellsfargo online. has anyone bought anything with debit/credit card on here? also, how do they label the box? will it mention anything of grasscity on it?

2. #2 pack3rstoner, Jul 20, 2009
    duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

3. who said i was under 18? thanks

4. use ur credit card to buy a visa gift card, then use the visa gift card to order it. that way it's completely untraceable. some kids near me did that as a senior prank, they used a visa gift card to order a robocaller thing and robocalled everyone in their school telling them that school was cancelled or something, and the police couldnt catch them because they bought it with a visa gift card

5. #5 MyNameIsBud420, Jul 20, 2009
    All it says is SJV on your statement.The box will be plain and brown. The return address just says SJV. Extremely discrete.

6. ahhhhh, thats a good idea. how do they label the box? will it say "here's your paraphernalia from grasscity, the best online headshop!" or will it just be a regular box with your address on it?

7. alright thank you, answered my question perfectly

8. yeah i've bought from here its very discret:D

9. My friend ordered the Molino Mad Scientist from GC and got it delivered to my house, I don't know what it said on the statement but I'm sure it's discreet. As for the packaging, it was a plain brown box that had "FRAGILE" written all over it in Dutch so that might grab attention. Plus mailpeople in the US had opened it and slapped a sticker on the outside that labeled it "glass pipe" but this sticker was very small. I've never done this, but you could always get a PO Box and have it delivered there.