How does a hydro system work?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by NebDro, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Hi everyone, I've recently been looking into growing some high quality marijuana, and it seems as if hydroponics is definitely the best method of doing that:D The problem is, I have no fucking clue as to how a hydroponic system works:confused: It seems really confusing, but I think I'd be able to catch on. Will someone please take the time to explain to me how it works, some of the parts used, etc...It'd be HIGHLY appreciated.:D

2. I'm not being one of them typical unhelpful assholes you find on here who say read the stickies when they havent even read them themselves...

But seriously dude, just read the stickies, the link above, various threads on here to get the idea...

And once you understand the basics making threads about specific questions will make things a lot more clear...

There are various types of Hydro system, one of the easiest and cheapest is the DWB bubble bucket...

Simply a buck with a air pump inside oxygenating the water...Then a pot with rockwool where the seed lives inside and hydroton on the outside to fill the pot/stop light getting into the water/stabilise your plant...