Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does 1.5Gs of weed look like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weeeeds, Oct 21, 2012.

1. I'm paying 15$ for it so yeee

2. like .5 more than one
    ha no but seriously like two quarter sized nugs

3. 60 for half an ounce, 100 for a full ounce. Trust me man, not fronting like alot of people on here. Those are actually the prices here. If you buy low quantities though, it costs more. A gram is usually 10 bucks, but you can get an eight/4 grams for 20 bucks.

4. Invest in a scale

5. not all people live in california my friend, we have it good here :smoking:

6. what the...

7. I'm pretty sure OP is looking for a quantity comparison, not prices. Not everyone lives in an area where they can grab an eighth for $20 either.

OP, buying in bulk does save money, but obviously without the funds it can't be done. Every bud is different in size, desnity, color, etc. and can somtimes be hard to pinpoint the exact amount based on looks.

Check out the Stash Jar section for glorious amounts of pictures of fruit for a better idea on what to expect!

8. k i still don't have a clue

9. It will probably be green.

10. Theres no way for us to accurately describe how much that would look like.

11. [quote name='"Blunt Ashez"']60 for half an ounce, 100 for a full ounce. Trust me man, not fronting like alot of people on here. Those are actually the prices here. If you buy low quantities though, it costs more. A gram is usually 10 bucks, but you can get an eight/4 grams for 20 bucks.[/quote]

I like good weed and thats not cheap its 20$ a gram for good weed

12. [quote name='"doie"']

I like good weed and thats not cheap its 20$ a gram for good weed[/quote]

Because the price of your weed is the same price everywhere....oh wait no it's not.

13. [quote name='"Shizmot"']

Because the price of your weed is the same price everywhere....oh wait no it's not.[/quote]

Yea so it cost a lot more for big amount which is hard.to do for most people

14. lol. he was trying to say that in some places, even the best weed is $10 a gram. like california, or canada. (i know from experience), and bulk prices are still super low. just recently bought a zip of blue dream for 150

15. Like 15 dollars in tiny crystal biggest of goodness

16. Something like this;
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxgNnRZVtGI&feature=relmfu]1.3 Of Dank - YouTube[/ame]

17. if its ground up enough for a pipe, im thinking bout a teaspoon will be close

18. put the weed on a credit card and if covers the space then u didnt get ripped

19. Enough to take up the palm of your hand.

20. What the fuck?! Where do you live dude o_O i need to move there. Seriously in the UK 1 gram is ten pounds (13-15 dollars) and our eighths - a good eighth is anything from 1.7-2g - cost fucking twenty pounds. Man fuck the UK xD