How do your pets act when you're high?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Deleted member 967279, Sep 3, 2016.

1. My dog knows I'm gonna cuddle up and pet him and show some love, so he gets excited when he even smells it

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. They're bad at acting...

• Like Like x 1
  3. My dog is a funny one he just likes to be around me but he doesnt like to cuddle but he likes to be close. He usually likes to sleep so i dont think he cares im high. When i am high and i play with him hes really friendly and energetic and just loves to play fetch. Sometimes he doesnt bring the ball back though

• Like Like x 1
  4. Every damd time I go smoke or head for my garden who do I find hanging around like a bum 20160813_171554.jpg at a liquor store ? My dog knows she's getting some love too so she loves everything about it. I've spent a lot of time chillin with her in my garden. Plus I think she chases off a groundhog or possum who keeps coming to mess with the garden. I'll open the door and bam she's off running full speed.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. image.jpeg My little shih zhu loves the lovins when I'm baked. She sniffs the air after I have smoked and knows it's time to hop up in my lap. Lilly is one awesome little puppy! Well she is 8 years old and 7.5 pounds soaking wet lol!

• Like Like x 2
  6. My dog just lays stiff staring at the wall like a statue. Even his legs are so rigid they are hovering not touching the floor.
    I'm not sure if he likes it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haha. Yeah some do that swoosh noise out their nose when they get a smell not mine. Mine will lay between two buckets under the 1000 hps and just max and relax. Loves the smell , the heat. The moist air and that she can always find me there.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I pet my cat so much when I'm high I think she knows when I'm baked.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. I used to blow my cat shotguns. He'd always pretend he didn't like it, but he always magically showed up in the backyard when the blunt got lit.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I got some catnip for my cat and omg did he flip out. Felipe is the most gentle cat. Till he gets catnip. Then he'll grab your arm and wrestle you like a maniac. He gets blasted for like 10 minutes then totaly crashes and burns. Funny how they can only get really high once a day too. You know how after you smoke once in a day the second isn't the same.

• Like Like x 1
  11. My pet saved its life because I was high. I was cooking a crab soup and I bought quite a few crabs for it (alive). One of them got away and I though it deserved to live. I call him Mr Crab and I show you the picture.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. That story made my night!!!! That is so cute!!!

13. My cats don't give a shit since I'm always high. But they do seem to be more aware of where I'm walking as I get higher throughout the day. And my fish...Are fish and wouldn't give a fuck if I did the windmill with my wiener in front of the tank.... Just checked, they don't care.

• Like Like x 2
  14. LMFAO!!
    I was just sitting here, faded, fed my two dog's and kitten...and I swear they are talking to each other!! The kitten is in charge and has a thick Russian accent! I have a pitbull-Bassett hound mix puppy and she's the muscle!!
    LOL!!
    Toke on!! :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  15. They are better at just being/being real, something we humans seem to struggle with :p

16. That crab looks a lot like a Crawfish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. My dogs gather around me after I finish blazing waiting for me to feed them some munchies and no they are not high but it is the only time I feed them human food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk