How do you wear your pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Dec 26, 2013.

1. When you trim, any particular style or what? I shave everything, leave a little patch up top. My friend just completed the laser hair removal and loves it. A single hair can really fuck up good oral!

2. daily wax sessions

3. Whats a pussy? And why does it grow hair?

Cats grow hair to stay warm.

5. No shit, daily? Damn. Talk about a shaved biscuit.

6. I go in every week with my wife to get a brazilian

7. If I was a chick I would trim every week or so. Society places too much emphasis on having a shaved pussy which frankly is not natural considering how much work girls do to go hairless down there despite it always growing back.

So hot.

9. lol @ shaved biscuit and yeah I only get it done because my work is connected to all sorts of salons. so I get it for free lol I probably wouldn't go daily if I had to pay for that shit

you're hot.

10. dang, this thread is heatin up

11. [quote name="suplove" post="19230445" timestamp="1388033027"]daily wax sessions[/quote]But how your hair grow back that fast?

12. Thought this was some sort of weird euphemism for having sex, the reality is much better.  Was going to say I prefer wearing it as a cock warmer but that's not really relevant now. 

13. I wear mine between my legs.  

loll but really I like to be bare. not a fan of the hair.

daily meaning 3-5 weeks

15. no hair down there for me. props to chicks still rockin the bush tho, cause i couldn't/wouldn't do it, a hairy snatch is a little off putting to me lol.

16. #18 impactfour, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    my face

edit: only read thread title, my b

17. Dam that's what I'm talkin about way to be commited to your coochie. More girls could learn from you.

18. I am shave and I have a clit ring. I don't let it get to long because then its pointless for the ring.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app