How do you want to go out?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LetsGeek, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Am I the only one who has thought about how they want to die? Death is something everyone must face so why not talk about it, right? Recently I had a dream that caused the spark in this train of thought. Basically, I died in the beginning of my dream and from there on out I was watching-from above-how my family was arranging the funeral and stuff like that. I know it sounds depressing but it really made me realize that I don't want to be buried in a coffin, I want to be cremated and I want my ashes to be scattered around in my favorite spots. Does anyone have feelings like this? I just don't like the traditional burial idea because one of my biggest fears is being alone; wouldn't it make sense to want end up in the places that mean something to you in stead of in a hole in the ground? I know its a little heavy but what do you all think?

2. I wouldn't mind being shot by a elephant gun 4 bore shotgun

3. Sounds messy :(

4. When I was younger I thought I'd be really cool to wait till I'm really old and about to die then Go on an awesome car chase that ended in a deadly blaze of glory. But then I got older and have no idea how. But I do know that I want to
    Buy a small plot of land in the middle of
    Nowhere and build a pyramid, and then be buried in that.

5. Jump out of a weather balloon like that lunatic who was sponsored by Red Bull did, just without a parachute. Maybe some tunes, too.

[​IMG]

6. Well, when it's my time to go I would probably choose a morphine overdose at the

hospital. The kind of thing where the doctor hooks up the morphine and "accidentally"

leaves the controller for how much goes into my body on my bed.

7. This would be the best final adrenaline rush in the world haha

8. i want to go like my grandfather did. nice and peacefully in his sleep, not like the other people in the car:p

9. You can't make a omelette without breaking a few eggs!

10. Overdosing on cannabis.

11. i wanna go out kicking up dust and giving a mutha fuck lmao

12. I have an agreement with a friend that i want him to chainsaw my leg off then beat me to death with it. Whole leg so its the stump by my hip smashing me in. I dont wanna be old

13. Drunk & belligerent.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IIov6kM6ms]Training day - Alonzo gets killed. - YouTube[/ame]

15. Sleeping.

16. With a bang !

17. Something simple. A nice blow to the head or whatnot. I've been knocked out more than once and have to say it wasn't a horrible experience. Death couldn't be much different I assume.

18. I want to give my life for someone. i do not want to die for nothing.

19. I always wanted to be the first person to od on cannabis. idk it would be awesome as hell and id be high as fuck and then id die.
    but seriously haha idk for real i dont care how i die aint afraid of it either.