How do you want to die?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Samus, Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. lol heres my chance tomorrow! whoa, thats scary when you put it like that..!

2. I want to be the first and only person to
    overdose on pot.

3. I want to die the way I came into the world.....

Naked and attached to a woman.

4. Who really cares.. immediately after you\'re gonna be dead.

But midair collision sounds fun.

5. that would probably be a bad thing because now freevibe can make up more bullshit about oding on weed and be kind of right

when i die i want to eat some mexican food so i get the runs then i die i will leave shit everywhere for people to clean up

6. One thing I know is I do NOT want to die drowning. I\'ve been fucking scared to death of how horrible it would be to drown for years. Think about it, you try to breathe in, and you BREATHE IN water. Then, your body forces you to try to breathe again after you try coughing, and you breathe in more water. Meanwhile you\'re desperately trying to stop your involuntary reflex to breathe, but you can\'t.

That being said, I also wouldn\'t want to go mid-orgasm unless the girl I\'m having sex with dies at the exact same time. Think about it, would you want your partner to just die in the middle of sex? How long would it be before you noticed? How traumatizing would that have to be?

Whatever happens, I want to happen as instantly as possible. You know how I want to die?

Ground zero of a nuclear bomb.

I\'d be vaporized in a millisecond. First, I\'d be there, then I\'d be dust.

The worst place to be during a nuclear attack is 20-30 miles away from the blast. Then you don\'t immediately die, but you get cancer in a couple years and slowly waste away.

I guess it wouldn\'t even have to be a nuclear bomb. Just anything quick.

Being alive is good (depending on who you ask), being dead is nothingness. Being in the process of going from alive to dead is the worst place to be.

Wow, I could really go on forever about this kind of stuff. But I\'ll stop, since it\'s unlikely anybody\'s even given this more than a passing glance. \"OH NO! WORDS! AND PLENTY OF THEM! I BETTER GET OUT OF HERE!\"

The End.

7. When I die I want to go in a way that makes people laugh. You know a really stupid way to die, ie getting hit by a car full of clowns or having a light bulb in my mouth and getting shocked something like that. And at the funeral I want to get spring loads in my eyes to open them based on a motion sensor so my eyes open when someone looks at me.

8. either that or it will be proof that you have to smoke a 3/4 ton of pot in one sitting to OD... although I\'d imagine youd passout long before you got there.... although the easiest way to do would probably to get super stoned and walk out into traffic, or laugh so hard you have a seizure or some shit...

that\'d be awesome, die from laughing...

+k for making me laugh my ass off..

9. I\'d like to die an old worry-free man in a small house on the water.

Chances are higher i\'ll get stabed or shot.

10. Meteor!! It would be the best, knowing you were gonna die, and everyone els was going with you, while smoking a few joints with friends... One of the few cools ways to die..

11. I\'d like to go in an enormous blaze of glory... Commit massive insurance frauds, credit frauds and take out shitloads of loans and blow it all on a ridiculously opulent party with my friends. Then be found the next day with a big fat grin on my face, having died instantly from an enormous heart attack.

I\'d also quite like to just take a suicide pill when I\'m old and ready to die. You know, one of the painless ones where you can make your peace with the world, pop the pill and go to sleep.

12. I don\'t want to die from ODin` on coke .. but i might.. does not bother me tho.. ODin` on something would suck!.. I bet it would be like a really bad trip.. i\'ve gotten a bad trip by some weed I smoked that was laced with something.. I 4get what it was tho.. oh well what doesn\'t kill you can only make you stronger. right?? anyways... I would like to die on a nice trip or something like it :hippie: .. E is fun with weed .. try it plain then with weed a week or later .. triple stacks usualy give bad trips .. Double stack bart simpson are nice (at least I think they were called that) .. anyway nice trip would be nice ..

13. haha, there is some very funny ways of dying that people have mentioned. I would like to die after I feel like I have lived my life to the fullest. die in my sleep would be the best for me.

14. id like to tell u how i dont want to die....OD, drowning, fire, choking, or major loss of blood (ie: getting an arm cut off, etc.) but i wuddnt mind being shot in the head, or death by nuclear blast, somehting quick, or peaceful like in my sleep.

i also read someones post, they said that they wud wanna die while fucking, well if ne one u have seen the movie \'clerks\' some dude is dies in the bathroom, and the random ho bangs him while hes dead, thats the way id like to go.

15. Old...and in my sleep

16. i want to be with the best of friends from my entire life, sitting around a bonfire, finishing off the last bong pack from 1 kilo of weed, when all of a sudden a nuke is dropped and we are all killed instantly. at the age of around 60.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.