how do you want to die??

Discussion in 'General' started by Bukley, Mar 24, 2007.

1. well i had the thought lol (im not suicidal lol)
    and was thinking what would be a good way to go out...
    this is what i want my death circumstances to be...

i want to be bar hopping in old las vegas strip
    on these drugs... precisely.

-8ball of cocaine
    -around 8 tabs of LSD
    -3 E pills
    -ounce of some dank
    -a spike of heroin
    -a bottle of vodka
    -DMT
    -some opium
    -an ounce of some shrooms
    -a lot of caffine pills
    -and being sleep deprived for over 4 days.
    and a carton of cigarettes in a pocket

well so...i would be...
    extremly drunk, chain smoking, hallucinating, walking about the speed of a snail, bloodshot eyes, drooling,twitching, feeling as if i could kick anyones ass,
    and feeling a full body orgasm.

i think that would be the sweetest way to die...
    i deffinatly want to actually do this one day....

how would you guys want to go out, i bet none of you mofo's can beat me....but if you guys want to join me....

2. armageddon. and by that i mean meteors falling from the sky, funky colored sky, etc., or the 4 horsemen thing would be pretty sweet too, though i would hope not to be here for that :)

3. i want to die in a fire

4. Id like to take oxycontin and dilaudid until I feel my heart beating so slow that I know the next dose would finish me. Then I would take the next dose and meet my maker, happily and peacefully. Thanks for reading.

5. wow ...a fire, that would suck ass...at least ill feel good doing mine...instead of burning alive

6. In my sleep.

I thought about how it'd be cool to die skiing or something extreme, but I wouldn't want my time to be up before it had to, so I'd rather just have a heart attack in my sleep when I'm like 80.

7. I wouldnt mind drowning cause once this bad ass kid name Damien almost drowned me back in middle school and it wasnt that bad.

But a drug realated death I would go with an Ectasy,Alcohol,Cocaine, and Marijuana Binge while having a foursome with a Spanish girl,PersianGirl and an Asain Girl, sorry my ebony and white sistas.:rolleyes:

I like my women like I like my weed exotic

8. word on the drowning, when I was a kid I decided to see how far I could swim underwater. after a minute and a half I was starting to fade out and with my last ounce of clear thought I decided it would be a good idea to surface. so yeah as long as you don't inhale water and just pass out its totally fine. but if I could choose any way I would join Haze in a very peaceful departure with oxy and dilaudid.

9. hell yes brother.

youd feel euphoric, peaceful, floating, and all that is good inside yourself until you nodded for the last time.

I would love to do it right now, but I dont like the idea of not waking up.

I wish I could dose that high , die, and then somehow wake up the next day.. just to experience a dose that big.

I've done 6 or 7 80mg Oxycontin purdue brands in about 25 mins.. that was heavenly, but my tolerance was higher than anyone in my state probabley.

10. In the Apocalypse. Which I hope is coming around sometime soon, cause it would save everyone a whole lot of trouble and solve a bunch of fucking problems down here.

11. lol what problems would it solve? Like eradicating the human race... or what? =/

12. I never had opiates before so I have no clue where you guys are coming from had some hydrocodone and it was a pretty good feeling.

Oh and about the Apocalypse I believe its coming in 2012 like the Mayans predicted, I mean just look at the next election a black guy and a woman no offense to both of them but that looks suspicous like them saying we dont give a fuck anymore.:confused:

13. ok let me explain so you can relate.

An 80mg oxycontin is roughly 16 hydrocodone, without the dangerous aspirin and shit in t.

So imagine 16x what you felt, and then I take 6 of them so..

imagine 96 times better than what you felt like when you took that hydriocodone.

NOW YOU KNOW WHY there are addicts that give up everything for this drug

14. So many people say they want to die in their sleep... not me man. I don't necessarily want a painful death... but I sure as hell want to experience it. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Think of it like this... death has perplexed mankind for all our existence... you get a chance to find out what's beyond that empty space and ya wanna be sleepin'?! No way...

I want to be awake so I can stare death in the face and say "Well I'll be damned..."

15. Oxy's are opiates so that means you cant mix it with Alcohol or Benzo's right?

I would deffinately pop a couple but it's in the heroin family and my addictive personality wouldnt like that.:rolleyes:

16. I would want to go in a somewhat peaceful way once I'm older and be under the influence of some sorts of drugs and be on a porch front facing an Alaskan river thinking about all the things I've done in my life....then just...well...die I guess.

17. While having sex or getting blowjob while smoking a blunt.

18. Saving someone's life or attempting to.

19. i still think my way is the best way that would probably be the best feeling while dieing

20. I would like to jump off a plane into the ocean. die on impact and have a thrill while dieing. Or just bang some OC till I die.