How do you want to die?

Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Sum it up in one sentence.

"With Little Wing on, and my guitar in my hands."

2. In all sincerity, and without being mellowdramatic;

I want to die in a hail of bullets, shouting and fighting for something.

For what? I dunno.

3. I completly agree with Rasta.

But I want to go as a warrior

4. With one foot on the gas pedal, the other on the trigger.

5. This is fucking morbid. Nobody wants to just go to sleep and not wake up?

Heh.

6. Not me. Noone would bother waking me up for another day or two after my initial passing, lol.

7. i'de want to die by eathier shooting myself in the head...clean and painless...or just gunning it in a car off a bridge and shooting myself..or just go to asleep one night and not wake up

8. i would. nothing special but easy.

9. In the words on Hunter S. Thomson:

"I would feel trapped if I knew I could'nt commit suicide at any moment"

But in all actuality, I plan to die like I said earlier

10. as weird as it sounds, i might like to shoot myself in the head. i dont want my death to be boring, its got to be a little bizarre, something for people to remember.

11. Well thats a little weird considering if I died i wouldnt do it myself

BUT if I were to die I would rather it be at the hands of 4 swedish prostitutes who rob and kill you AFTER the job is done:cool:

12. i was gonna say in a hail of bullets..... idk something violent i guess?

13. hmm...like when im old and i like cant walk or anything and life is real boring....im overdosing on like heroin or something.

14. If the time was totally right, I think I could also deal with trying to straight up OD on Lysergic Acid Deithlymide :rolleyes:

15. saving a life. Like taking a bullet or something then i got pass into heaven :D

16. If i manage to get through life without it happening in some really cool way like Rasta Man said, fighting for something I believed in, then I would take like 20 hits of LSD so I know I'm going to be tripping balls, and then when I know I'm starting to feel it shoot up a lot of heroin to put me in a very non-traumatic state so i enjoy the trip i have before I OD on the heroin.

This is, of course, if I get to the point where I just can't take care of myself anymore. I don't wanna have to live in a fucking nursing home.

17. At very least, I want to see it coming. I want to know I'm about to die -- through and through.

I'm not saying I want to be terminally ill, or anything. I'm saying I just want to know, if for a second, for a minute, for 20 minutes (hopefully not the latter) that I'm about to stop living.

\t
    Absolutely. There is nothing that can be said about that quote to clarify or elaborate.

That was the point of it... I'm not planning to go on a murder spree or anything :eek:

18. heh, my luck itd happen before.

19. I wanna die doing something to help/save someone, something, or somewhere.

20. Jumping off of a building, then at least I have fun before I die...

Hmm... And I thought my 100th post would be a good one... :(