How Do You Want To die/how do you think your going to die?

Discussion in 'General' started by Skraggz, Nov 20, 2007.

1. lol sorry i know its a bit of a fuckd up thread but just wondering how you think you'll die? Im not sure about me i hope i go peaceful live til like old still puffin the wacky backy and go peaceful and hope that people will remember the fun times :)

2. Well, if I follow family legacy, I'll either die traumatically before I'm 30, or from cancer at 65.

Life's looking good! :rolleyes:

3. suicide by heroin overdose seems the most likely, not cuz i'm depressed or anything, but sometimes i just get sick of bein alive haha, but if i dont die from that it'll prolly be liver or heart problems, or who knows maybe i'll live to be like 100 and then just die cuz my tick ran out of tock

4. At the rate I'm going... probably lung or throat cancer. Or something. :smoke:

5. I have a REALLY STRANGE and very strong feeling that I'll die in a home invasion or something along those lines.
    I also feel like I wont be old when it happens.

6. Dude I know a few people who died on heroin, don't do that kinda shit man, life is good, sometimes you just don't know it

7. i know, i dont ever seriously contemplate it, but i've OD'd on both heroin and fentanyl and its about as painless as it gets, u shootup, start to get high, then the next thing i knew the paramedics n cops were all in my room tellin me "you stopped breathin there buddy, what'd you take"

not nearly as horrifying as overdosing on coricidin

8. ^^ Agreed, life can suck at times but why not be here for the good and the bad without the bad how good would the good seem.

I'll probably die doing something stupid or by an animal, I doubt old age will get me but if it did I think I would go down out of an airplane in my wheel chair, if I'm still around at 80 I think it be time to fly...

9. Saying "Theres too many of 'Em!" with an arnold time accent
    Or at the hands of 1000 beautiful women haha

10. Death by SnuSnu!!

Attached Files:

11. I'll probably die before I'm 30. Most likely from getting fucked up and driving my car into the William A. Irvin, it's this old ore boat my city turned into a museum. Honestly, with the way society seems to being these days, I'll probably die from a nuke.

12. :smoking:< thats how im going

13. heart-attack or overdose.

14. Heart attack. My heart beats sorta different and it sometimes freaks out. Its scary as hell.

15. I dont know how i will die, never really thought about it.

But when i die, i want it to be a Celebration of my life. Blunts being passed around everyone thinking of the good times we had... If only...

16. Whorehouse heart attack wouldn't be too bad. More then likely though it'll be from some diabetes related cause or from cigs.

17. I want to die in a way where I pass away in front of a loved one, but expectedly so it's more accepted. Not on a death bed, I don't want to die of old age, but more like of a terminal illness or something.

How do I think I'm going to die?

I'll probably be hit by a bus, fall off something high, shock myself, get stabbed, crash my car or overdose on something.
    I've come close to all of the things above, so they're quite likely

18. I dont see myself living into my 70's so I believe I'll die of a heart attack or a street related attack... I dont like thinking about it but sometimes it just pops up? Maybe some illness will make me see the end of my days but even then I will be puffin so that not much pain comes my way;)

19. I want to die Naked, Kicking, and Screaming. Just how I came into this world :)

20. In the most horrifying way possible :cool: