How do you view notifications on the app?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forums App' started by SlightlyStonedSD, Mar 16, 2016.

1. A couple days ago I downloaded the updated android app and I can't find notifications, am I blind? Is there a trick to finding it? left right left right A B A B?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Android app? good idea I will download it now and see if I can help.

3. Hmm... I can't find the notifications either.

4. I don't know about Android but there is no designed UI on mobile applications that allows you to check incoming notifications as similar to live website. Mobile app notifications are displayed inline

5. I understand some of those words. The last version had a section labeled notifications that had a list of every time I'm quoted or a post is made in a watched thread. This updated app appears to not have that section.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm able to view my notifications on my iPhone but then all of the sudden it stops working. I delete the app, download t again, it works, then stops again.

乀_(ツ)_

7. Definitely no notification list menu, I screen shot all menus available, including left to right scroll...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Go to Settings and then to Push Notifications and select what you want from there.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The "push notifications" are different. Those just cause my phone to buzz everytime I get a notification. The notification menu on the app gives a listing and shows when somebody has quoted you or something.. I don't use the push notifications, but the tab was a nice feature.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Unfortunately, it seems this is the only way to get your notifications now on mobile.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 donothinggardening, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    Ohh I see. Well, it is what it is. Thanks RMJL and Lizard King!

edit: I downloaded tapatalk and I can get the notification tab through that just fine

12. I don't have my "push notifications on".

乀_(ツ)_

13. The android app is different.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Why when I view my notifications sometimes it says "so and so liked your post in the thread..." And then when I click on it, it doesn't show a thread?

乀_(ツ)_

15. Why can't I find my topic I posted? I can't even find absolute beginners Wtf did they Do????

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app