Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you vape your herb?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rocaman, Dec 10, 2015.

1. #1 rocaman, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
    Most of the herb I get is dry, I saw a trick that if you put an orange peel in your container it it will rehydrate. I've vaped dry and now rehydrated herb. I feel different with the one I rehydrated? Have you felt any difference between these two when consuming?

2. i have an MFLB. i got it cuz it was a neat gadget for me. but i pretty much only smoke my flower out of a nice thick heavy handblown glass piece just like mom used too.

3. #3 dankness420, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
    careful with the orange peel, easy way to cause mold issues.

Much better to use a cotton swab or piece of fabric and not directly touching your herb. Boveda humidity packs are some top notch products you should look into.

4. Yeah. I had a little peel in the container for 2 days. It puffed up my herb. Kinda cool. But grinding it was more work and it wasn't as fine as I'm used to.

5. I have a flowermate pro. Vaping is great

6. Not sure why you'd go and make it damp again, I always think my bud vapes better dry and ground powder fine. To each their own though. Maybe your vape happens to function better with bud that's a little more hydrated.

7. Well, you're right. It grinds better when it's dry. I guess I was just curious what others did. Thanks for the feedback. I'm still watching this thread for ideas :)

8. I pressurize the chamber in my bong to a temperature that is suitable for post-combustion of my herb, allowing the effect of vapor to enter my lungs. And I use a bic lighter to do so.

9. #9 Spezza19, Dec 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
    Q: How do you vape your herb?
    A: Very carefully as not to waste any.
    Dis shit to valuable to waste right now.

10. Hahahaha true!

11. MFLB and Pax. Mainly use the MFLB tho since I fucked the Pax mouthpiece up.