Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you vape Kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LivingForOnce, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Do you compress it first (pollen compressor) then place it inside like your vaporizer like you would with weed? Make the Kief into Hash then pack it into your vaporizer? Got any tips on temperature settings as well (Does it need to be the same temperature you vape with with your weed, hotter or much lower than what you usually vape with?)?

2. #2 sleepy96, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
    No you dont need to compress it really. Depending on the type of vape you have, the most common method is the sandwich method

Pack a little bud about half the vape bowl full. Make sure theres enough that kief wont fall through.

Put desired amount of kief in

Pack more on top

Vape away! :)

Vape at normal temps that you would with bud.

3. #3 LivingForOnce, Nov 19, 2012
    Thanks man.

Edit: Btw, can you vape kief by itself?

4. Depending on the vaporizer you could vape it by itself, but generally it is better to add a base in like sleepy said or it will just melt and clog the screen. If you could list what vaporizer(s) you will be using I will try explain the best way.

5. yeah depending on the vape it will either clog the screen or just fall through (then u just wasted your kief!) packing bud kief then bud is the only foolproof way to do it, and gets you really fuckin high

6. #6 hellmutt boones, Nov 19, 2012
    :No u cant u will just end up sucking it in with ur mouth, also keif is tha powdery stuff that comes off ur trics, so its even smaller than ur average shake size, i dont see how u could vape that? But u probably could go to utoube and prove me wrong.. :confused_2:

7. Amazon.com: Vapure Cube Digital Mushroom Gang Vaporizer: Electronics

My first vaporizer. Being delivered today actually. Trying my best to knowledge up on all things vape before it comes.

8. I make a double decker kief sandwhich :O More kief more = layers