Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you use Raw sushi joint roller?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rasta Haze, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Anyone see these bamboo mats Raw sells that look like little sushi rollers? I know how to form the cylinder with the bud, but I have a few troubles.

I have seen the videos of people doing the dollar bill method, but I can't get the paper to feed down when I start rolling, and if I am lucky enough to do this, I can't for the life of me get this thing to tuck under.

Please no "hand roll is pride" crap, I already don't like joints that much, I'm just trying to appreciate them more than my cigarette roller because that thing won't let me fit in my Pitara.

2. I thought they were just for rolling on so you didn't lose weed, I just got educated by your question. LOL...sorry for being useless. :(

3. Go on raws youtube page. They have a vid on it there

4. [quote name='"ChillBroBaggins"']Go on raws youtube page. They have a vid on it there[/quote]

Best bet^^ I could roll joints for days. I love em but i roll by hand

5. first, screw the bamboo mat AND the dollar.
    if you cant get the paper to feed down try turning it the opposite way with the glue side infront of you instead of away from you,so you would be licking the glue with the underside of your tounge this worked for me when i couldnt do it...OR if your just one of those people who simply cant roll, get some randy's papers...if you cant do it then you just failed life. nahh jk THEN if you cant do it try rolling it on the book or whatever your using like you would roll up a poster or something..instead of up in the air...THEN if you STILL cant leave the rolling to your buddies or girlfriend.....[we do EVERYTHING better:p]

6. Thanks man but it's not like that exactly. I saw Raws page and it didnt really help. The side of the paper didn't matter, the sushi roller thing just wouldn't allow the paper to feed down because its kinda ribbed.

I gave up on this anyway, I rarely smoke joints. They are usually exclusive to car rides only.