Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you use a metal scale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hiddenclowns, May 13, 2009.

1. Read title. Just bought it for like 2 bucks, its golden in color but i cant figure out how to use it...

2. Pictures or a better description then one line perhaps?

3. 1. Hold cheap scale in the air.
    2. Walk to garbage recepticle.
    3. Drop scale, hoping it reaches it's destination.

Those manual scales are worthless unless youre just trying to be fairly accurate. Most dont even weigh single grams, only tenths of an ounce and divisions of that if you're lucky. Shell out the 20 dollars for a digital scale and you'll eventually save money from not being shorted because of your old-school scale. Dont get me wrong, they were around before digis, but are now obselete...

4. #4 kckvendetta, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    [​IMG]

is that what it looks like, if so exactly how i held it. the little clip is for the baggy or w/e and you hold the key ring. hope that helps.

5. I have same kind, works good actually. Clip the bag or nug to the clip, hold by the key chain part and look at numbers. One side has grams to ounces, other side is all ounces.

6. If you want help, you gotta be more helpful to us. Pics? Link?

If it's a miniature slide scale (like at the doctor's) you just put the weed on the scale and slide the weight until the arm holds itself in the middle. If it's a spring, just hold the scale, but the bud in the bowl, and make sure it's level.

Sorry I can help more, but what can you expect?