How do you toke

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Slilent, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Do you Rip the whole bowl
    Take a hit chill come down take another hit?
    How do you toke ?

2. Pack bowl, rip it, chill, pack another....

3. I love my corners man, take a corner rip, then a few minutes later, take the other.

4. #4 grasscoty, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015
    My preferred method of toking is as follows:

Atmosphere - A room with a gaming/entertainment area, a hot tub, a fully stocked munchie bar, a king sized canopy bed and Jennifer Anniston.

Device - A nice 30 inch Roor bong with ice

Smoke - Kurrupts moon rocks

I'm set.

Oh wait.....you mean the actual toke! Um, ok, It really depends if I am toking alone (rip entire bowl) or if I am sharing with someone (corner bowl). If it's my last bowl and I am alone, I will corner it.

5. I use a one hitter bowl on my bong, so it's one hit at a time. LOL.

6. same here I love my 1 hitter bowl

7. I do the same. That's if I am alone.

8. I go outside with my tube and pack what I can rip in one hit. Repack after every hit. Usually do about 3 big rips then do my thing.

9. Does the one hitter method Save much smoke

10. Tonight its my mini bong with 1 snap bowl. Im loading a bb size piece of every strain i have. 4 down , 6 to go!

Attached Files:

11. pends what bowl I'm using( 14 bowls and counting) some bowls are good for snaps and a couple hits. and others are good for a small village(1.5-2 gram capacity).
    -
    for the most part I pack enough for around 4 or so hits. usually chain hit them back to back

12. You should post a pic sounds like a decent collection!

13. I have an out of date pic posted in "my bong collection" thread in the bongs bubs an water pipes forum.

Will have do a update pic soon. Just got a bowl in yesterday... I also have another bowl coming in the mail and might pick up another this weekend. And am also working on cleaning my collection. since I have so many now I just want to stick to a couple bowls and keep the rest clean.

14. #14 SaffronSands, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
    Friend's pipe was taken by her mom and the bubbler either was broken or sold, so I constructed my first gravity bong with a clear water pitcher and a Gatorade bottle with a socket in the lid (later to spray paint the pitcher dark blue to cover the resin outlines so the store clerks wouldn't realize it was a bong when I'd hop in their store to use their water supply.) I kept my gravity bong in my backpack in the trunk of my car and pull it out when needed (before school, during lunch, weekends, after school - my parents didn't know I smoked and I couldn't toke at home.) With a big enough socket loaded with enough sticky, it would produce either a couple of good size hits, one for you and one for a friend, unless you really wanted to be the man and light the whole bowl at once (deep breath out first, you'll need a full lung capacity for this yellow milky hit Then I got my first real piece, a small glass bong we named Dory, which was cracked shortly thereafter. I started smoking joints and blunts. Got a giant bong from the head shop and kept it in my room to smoke from as I pleased. Cops broke that one. Stole a few hash pipes from places in Mexico/The Islands. Bought a set of about 40 sockets from a local store so I would never run out of materials to make pipes out of bottles. Currently, I smoke out of a small glass pipe my friend ordered off Etsy. I'm always looking for pieces to add to my stash but am not making money atm. I absolutely adore Swiss Percolators.

SORRY DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE THIS A REPLY

15. The only way I smoke flower is packing roughly .25g snaps in my bong. Finishing it all in one hit is the best method for flavor and efficiency, in my opinion.

16. If I am coming off a t-break, I take 3 good rips of high grade off a bong and I an good for 4-6 hours. If my tolerance is high, I take 10 bong rips, 2 pipeloads and a joint and still want to smoke more.

17. I tend to go hit after hit until I feel like I've had enough, then come back whenever I feel like I need a top-up, a never ending cycle [​IMG]

18. I would usually pack a medium sized bowl and suck it all down, go do my thing and come back a couple hours later when I need another hit.

If i'm smoking with a friend, we have a spare bowl packed ready to swap out and then reload it while the other is taking their hit.

19. I usually load .2 in my slide and split it into 2 hits. Usually enough to get me feeling good for an hour or so.

20. pack a full bowl, rip it until my lungs are fit to burst. pull slide,[​IMG] Let out billow of smoke. proceed to Die Via Coughing.[​IMG] Get Friend and enjoy

xD That's supposed to Say Stoned. Not Friend