Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you toke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420neverforget, Nov 16, 2012.

1. #1 420neverforget, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    When you toke, what do you do? Describe it. Do you have a routine?

For me, I throw on some chill music. Turn off the lights. I like to be barefoot, it just feels right. I pack snaps at a time in my cigarette one-hitter that I use as a downstem for my bong. I usually wait a couple minutes in between hits to conserve and get just as high as I want.

Pretty baked feelin' good. Blades, how do you toke?

edit: Forgot to say I use waxed hemp string like Monteepython said.
    edit2: It just started raining, and that reminded me, I make it fucking rain.

2. Bongs at home. Three perc or zong, and when im going to class or out, one hitter, pipe or vape genie. Genie lately cause ive been getting very head congested just from smoking. like allergic reactions and i dont have any discovered allergies.

I use a lighter. When I move out and live on my own, i'd love to use the bees wax twine more, or other various ways to light up. Ill keep the bongs but would love an expensive vape.

3. I use my shit bong. I like to go outside with a bag of cookies and milk. I usually take one hit because I have low tolerance and I love the fact that I do.

4. I'm pretty sure I've been where you live, before. Milk and cookies are the shit :)

Me too!! easy bakes save money

5. 1. Grab paraphernalia.
    2. Firmly grasp bowl in left hand.
    3. Take bowl and put it down, in reaching distance.
    3. Grind, Grind, Grind, Grind.
    4. Place finely ground marihuana in said bowl.
    5. (Optional) Place scissor hash on top of said marihuana-filled-bowl.
    6. Snag a lighter.
    7. Ignite lighter.
    8. Take ignited lighter and place flame (approx. 375 F) on top of bowl.
    9. Inhale.
    10. Exhale.

6. I shower toke usually. I get naked, turn on the water. enjoy the water. When It gets steamy I wash my hair to get a base smell. Then I use a gravity bong, bowl, or bong. I like to use a veirty of methods.Then I finish washing my body. If I'm high enough then I'm done, If I'm not then i pack another or two. Then I drop some soap on the ground and wash it, just a drop, and then I am covered with the smell. I leave and satisfy my munchies and go on with my day.

7. I like to hop in the car and hotbox, with some chill music on. When I'm done I pull out of the garage and go for a quick drive around the neighborhood to air it out.

8. I retreat to my travel trailer where I have a selection of bongs and vapes with which to partake of my favorite herb. Yea, that's where I smoke/vape.

9. My dirty ass bong lol. Gotta clean dat shit.

10. I pack a bowl of some dank and top it was hash, then space it out over about 20 minutes.

11. i dunno recently i dont even really put thought into it i just smoke i used to but that was before weed became a big part of my life (grower) now it's kinda like going out of my way to catch rain water in a glass so i can drink it instead of just going to the sink and filling it up

12. I poop in my left hand and proceed to apply it as "war paint" grab my tomahawk hop on one foot around a bonfire, then finally pack that pipe of peace and chief.