How do you toke secretly?

Discussion in 'General' started by Studorspud, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Hey people, im in the middle of a minor dilemma, obviously its christmas and all of my family are with me at my mums, im desperate for a toke but no one else tokes. Its been days since my last J and i wanted to know how other ppl excuse themselve for an hour or so to toke.
    Ive tried walking the dogs but my cousin comes with, going for a late night drive my mum took my keys off me(i had 1 beer and was supposidly drunk!:(), ive tried hitting my pipe but its so cold out at night i spilt my pipe everywhere. Its doing ma head in, im gonna run a bath and jump out the window later if i cant get out soon.

Im 23, i shouldnt be having these problems! Should i just come clean and say im fooking off for a joint? Do you keep toking a secret from your families?

Any help, advice or drug rehab numbers are welcome.lol.

Ta Spud.

2. i dunno man , maybe say your off to meet an old friend in town that you havent seen for a while?

3. Sploof it up.

Lock yourself in the bathroom for a "shower"... make a sploof... toke out of your pipe.... blow the smoke through the sploof. Splash some visine in, hop in the shower real quick, and you're good to go. :smoking:

Edit: I'm sure it would help if you had an exaust fan in the bathroom as well... or perhaps a window?

4. make a sploof....... drier sheets crammed in a toilet paper roll.....then u blow the smoke through it and u cant smell anything......i would still suggest aiming it towards the window....theres still smoke.. but it doesnt smell

Enjoy

EDIT: sorry that post wasnt there when i replied^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5. LoL, it's all good man... besides - in addition you explained how to make and use a sploof - so it's still useful ^_^.

:smoking:

6. don't just tell her you're going to smoke a joint. It's christmas season I don't think she'd wanna hear that. Just do as Durban_Posion sayd and take a rastafarien shower or something. Usually the vents in your bathroom go straight out of the house I think..:rolleyes:

7. take up smoking ciggerates.. gives you a reason to leave the house go out side smoke a j then half a ciggerate go back inside....why would you need a reason to leave?

8. if you have a dog? take it fer a "walk" thats what i usually do if i cant toke secretly.

9. I just go for a drive smoke a quick bowl and go back :p I don't really toke secretly LOL but I try

10. Thanks for the advice guys, im currently scanning the house for suitable items to make a mini scrubber, empty kitchen roll some toilet roll and pot pouree jammed in the center might work. I like the idea of a rastafarian shower/bath, i noticed an extract fan in the bathroom. I got an ipod for xmas so some Bob and maybe some Hendrix while in the bath sounds like bliss.

Thanks, Spud.

11. yea man take a shower, works all the time. turn fan on and the smell is gone like that.

12. DO NOT hit your pipe in the bathroom, they will hear the lightetr constantly flicking. RIght when you turn the shower on light a joint and the noise problem is solved, febreze will save you on your way out so theres no smell.

13. thats why theres candles to keep relighting the lighter:)

14. just be like ima go smoke some weed. that will definatly leave them speachless

15. oh my god good idea hahaha, but yea i dont care about the flickin noise.. fuk it. :smoking:

16. get everyone wasted then smoke lol. nah you should of said you needed to do some last minute christmas shopping. then there you go

17. I wasnt joking, with the bath running the ipod set and the window ledge clear of crap i decided it was time to escape. I dived out the window and knelt down to avoid looking dodge. I blazed my whole J quicker that i have ever, felt wrecked, slipped in my bath and jammed to ~Hendrix, Groove Armada and laughed at the comedy genius Bill Hicks. All was cool.

Tonight my family have turned in early, time for me to escape again to the garage this time to blaze my final secret joint before i go home tomoro. Happy Daze.....

Cheers for your help on this one ppl, im meeting the in laws next week so i may be back!

Catch you all soon.

Spud.

18. I've gotten it down to an art now. I just go upstairs to make sure my parents dont want anything and that they are watching tv. Once Im sure they will not be calling my name I go down to my room and shut the door. I turn on music so they do not hear me climbing out of my window. I am out the window, smoke and get back in the house within 2 minutes. I havent been busted by this method yet. Im 20 and I shouldnt hide it but ive realized it is much easier if they are none the wiser, sneaking around beats having daily arguments with my mom anyday.

19. showe

go in the shower ..
    turn water on
    turn ventilation on
    open window
    get high
    take shower
    spray cologne / deodorant
    put visine
    there u go

20. Allthough I wouldnt start smoking ciggs just to hide weed, it really does help. It gives you a reason to step outside, and it covers up the smell of weed very well.

What I recomend is burning incence in your room. Light some sticks, and open a window. Put a fan in the window, blowing outside. Then blaze next to the fan and blow your smoke out. After you take a hit, it will smell like weed for a few seconds but it is no match for the smell of incence. I've had people walk in right after a bowl was smoked and they didnt say a thing.