How Do You Think You Will Die?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Heinous Anus, Jun 24, 2007.

1. The end is going to claim all of us. Whether we like it or not. We're all going to die.

How do you think you're gonna kick-the-bucket?

Overdose, old-age, terminal illness, septic tank explosion?

For me, I'd have to say either some tropical illness or being murdered. I know through my journeys I'm going to encounter some nasty diseases that are going to take a toll on my health.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to wander in some military operation (not U.S.'s) where English isn't spoken. They'll think I'm some threat after a heated, argument in some foreign language, after trying to declare who I am. Then, 2 shots to the head. My body left to rot into some jungle, where no one will ever even care to look for me.

I'm pretty sure that's how I'll be going out. Pretty cool way, though.

What about you guys?

2. Probably struggling to unleash a football sized mud puppy. No, but seriously I think I'll die from something dumb, like something no one wants to die from. I'm not sure what it is, but I hope it isn't too violent, the anticipation would kill me(pun somewhat intended.)

3. I will die by having too much sex like that old guy from that one movie lol or I will die by being murdered

4. hopefully its old age(quick not one of those 5 year type things). but it will probly end up beeing a wreck or getting impaled by a 2x4 or some shit.

5. Whore-house heart-attack is always an awesome choice for an 80-year-old. :)

I'm hopin' its old-age as well.

Like myself grabbing some hot 21-year-old nurse's ass when I'm sucking apple juice through a straw at 98.

6. Falling off some cliffs, atleast it should be quick- and a cool ride down.

But I hope old age as well.

7. Man, Cheeba, I'm hopin' the same. But, I just have such a fear about murder in my first post.

I'm REALLY hoping to die by sliding down the peak of Mt. Everest after dieing from sheer exhaustion. That'd be such a manly way to go.

8. Good question, I imagine myself dying by shooting myself in the head after the zombies take over everything.

9. 85% of Americans are going to go out this way. Sad, that some Happy Clown like Ronald McDonald did them in with clogged-arteries and heart disease.

10. sheer exhaustion or maybe running low on oxygen??? haha.

I'm finding rock climbing really addicting and scary at some points- especially after the rain, and just gooing down in general (Horray for rope). I hope I do not go, but its better than a slow death or an animal attack or murder.

Murder just doesn't sit right with me- the whole violent act of it.

Get some survival techniques from Rasta_Man- he can tell you how to fend off the zombies.

11. i would imagine an OD

12. I'm probally gonna die from an electrical fire, caused by tinkering with my already advanced growing conditions.

Either that or becoming a millionaire and devoloping a deadly coke habit.

Pretty careful person I dont know some sort of transportation error....

13. Bro it ain't the clown it's the cow.

14. I'm CONSTANTLY afraid of that whenever I return home at night. I'm afraid my home is gonna be burned down in a fray of electrical wires and fertilizer.

15. But, its the clown leading us to the cow!

Maybe, if he did a commercial about the benefits of fiber in Broccoli, I'd be more expectant.

But, nope. Nothing but laughs and red-meat for McDonald. "I'm Lovin' it!"

I'm Lovin' Colon Cancer...should be more correct.

16. You got a point there but why does it have to taste so DAMN GOOD?

17. I grew out of Greasy foods about 3 years ago. If I ate McDonald's now, I'm probably puke.

I've established my own diet for now.

...but, back in the day, I could pound down 3 cheeseburgers, stop over at Wendy's, put back a few Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, and be done with it.

Now, I can't stand any.

I still hold true to my murder death-scene, though. :)

18. Its not the cow, its how the food is prepared.

Anyways, Ill probably die from something incredibly stupid, like a stunt gone wrong or something like that.

Id like to go out by natural causes, and then take a very high dose of LSD, like aldous huxley did.:)

19. I will of a brain aneurysm while masturbating in a McDonald's toilet stall.

That's what a physic told me.