How do you think the universe was created?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boredest, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Anyone ever wonder this?
    What is your theory?

I think we're inside a black hole. :biggrin:

2. I see us as being similar to a computer program. Not like the matrix, and not ran on an actual computer of course, but the concept of the universe being an algorithm is the only way I can make sense of it.

3. Or where would our minds be if we were never born? The meaning of life comes into play but if you understand the question you'd be a first
    No one's ever understood

4. I don't wonder. I know. God created the universe. The Bible, a proven book of history, states that "He hung the moon and stars." A relationship with God through his son, Jesus Christ, is the only real "hope" there is in this world. Yes, I grow marijuana and still consider myself a Christian. That's another story for another day, but that's "MY" stance on it and I don't pretend to speak for the entire Christian community because the majority of them don't feel the way I do. LOL But the Christian faith is why America is here in the first place and as long as the principles of the Bible were taught, the country was blessed. Several decades ago, when certain people felt that they knew better or more than the creator himself, efforts were made and were successful and God was slowly and deliberately started to be removed in a variety of ways from the teachings of this nation. Since that point and as more and more of God has been silenced or removed from the belief system in this country, the state of the nation overall has declined along with it.

Buy yourself a Bible man. There a translations out there now that are very readable and even enjoyable to read that put God's word and history and plan for YOU into words and phrases that the "average joe" can understand and relate to. You'll hear a little of everything in this world because "man," as explained in the Bible, is a mess from word go. We, on our own, will ultimately fail...just because we're man. There was only one man that ever existed here on earth that didn't screw up and that was Jesus, the son of God, who He sent here to live as a man and ultimately be our the sacrifice for all our crap and foolishness so we could have a one-on-one relationship with Him. Without guidance and instruction from his word on how we should live our lives and conduct ourselves, you have no moral basis or code. That's pretty much where we are here in America today. We're at a crossroads. Are there enough of those who have been brainwashed into believing everything BUT the truth and who feel that their superior idea is the answer to all the world's problems? Or are there still enough of us out here who place our faith in God and who are willing to stand up for what we know is right.

Without a moral code and law and order, you have chaos. That moral code comes from the great love of God for us and through him sending his only son to die for us. If you read the Bible, you'll find very clear parallels with the condition of the world today and prophesies that were recorded thousands of years ago and if the Bible is true, and I know it is, then there isn't much time at all remaining before his son returns to earth to take his church and reclaim the earth. God is no respecter of persons and what he does for me, he will do for anyone.

There will be many, I'm sure, who take the time to make a special effort to make nasty comments about my response to your question. You, because God GAVE you free will to make your own choices, will have the opportunity to do the same. That's your choice. It's really not a problem to me at all. All I'm instructed to do is plant the seed. It's your soul that will have to face the consequences of choosing to turn away from God or the benefits of opting to choose God. I hope and pray that you...and anyone else who reads this, gets to know the God I know. He's my rock. He's my hope. He's my future. And through Him, I have forever to look forward to.

Seriously, get yourself a Bible if you want to know the truth!! It's Amazing!!

TWW

5. Fuck the Bible and it's lies and contradictions. It's all fucking science

Kevieboys family adventure grow

6. what do you mean by proven book of history?

• Like Like x 5
  7. We believe what we prefer to be true

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think the universe is a giant organism, maybe a flower or sea urchin type of thing. And 1 billion years would be like a day.
    Maybe a single flower in a field is its own universe.

9. I thought this too! I did manage to come across where some scientists said that would be 'impossible' as we know it, due to the density of the universe. But, how can you really know?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've wondered but I don't have a theory.

11. It was an accident...We started hurlin' around rocks Up Here for shits and giggles and it just kind of took its course.

That's right...You were all an accident.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Right proven my ass even though it was written thousands of year after "Jesus" died lol real proof there

Kevieboys family adventure grow

13. it is a book.. so that part is proven at least.

• Like Like x 2
  14. #16 Peaceful Dusk86, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    Who honestly knows man. Maybe God did create the universe, or it might have came about through a big bang, or maybe God used a big bang to create the universe and evolution to refine all life in it. Though there is one theory I often wonder about. If the universe was created by a big bang, maybe that big bang was the result of another universe's great crunch or maybe it was our same universe here imploding in on itself and the result was another big bang which recreates the same universe over and over.

• Like Like x 1
  15. This thread is gonna be a pissing match

16. Maybe aliens were fixing their spaceship and the warp drive generator backfired and ripped a huge fart in space-time, causing the chain of galactic events that produced our solar system of hydrogen burning nuclear reactions? Carbon-based life is just the aftermath of some radioactive tomfoolery, don't you say?

• Like Like x 1
  17. I am a Christian, but there's no way you could ever possibly KNOW. It wouldn't be called faith otherwise. The Bible could very well be fake and I'm not afraid to acknowledge that. There could be a creator, there might not be, but I believe there is. I think if Christians really want to reach people, the first thing they need to do is acknowledge that their beliefs have the possibility of being wrong, then proceed to tell them why they personally believe in it. And for the love of God we have to stop holding those that don't even follow the religion to our standards (like opposing gay marriage for instance). There's a lot of religions out there that are sure of thsmselves, but everyone cant be right. I consider myself a Christian, because the main takeaway of Jesus's teaching is simply "treat others better than yourself" and whether you're religious or not, that's kind of the hallmark of being a decent human being.

• Like Like x 1