How do you think the Mars ECO?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by smokesara, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Mars-hydro published the new series Mars ECO, this series install without lens, glass cover,it can cover the same growing area as the old model Mars 300. Do you guys like this design? Any opinons?
    ECO.jpg

2. 7 led's?

I cant say for myself but it is a nice modernization of your product

• Like Like x 1
  3. thanks,i think more grower will try this one over the Mars 300

4. #4 Tbone Shuffle, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    I don't know how I originally missed this thread but I like the light. I like that you can remove the lens for increased output. I'd like to see a journal on the light. Pretty good for $69 on sale at the mars website right now. That's about $10 less then the series 1 mars300 is selling for. Great price.

5. Not trying to pick you you Sara but maybe, "What do you think of the new Mars Eco series led grow lights?"
    for a thread title?

6. I agree with this, it will grab more attention and id love to post aome cobb results as of now [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wow, that bottom pic looks super dank prime. Nice work.

What do you think your g/watt was with the Mars cob? I have to think it's pretty amazing looking at that plant. It's only 120 watts or something like that. How did it grow that?

8. 105ish true watts (i believe?? Its on my review dont remember off hand )in a 3x3 with a Co2 enrich spore bag. Im ganna see the dry weight of this one soon, shes drying really well. The light did and exceptional job but the pyramid seed genetics are amazing aswell

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's record setting for 110 watts. That's lower power then a mars300. You aren't growing that bottom plant with a mars300.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The nugs are very dense thats where i think the weight is, pretty close to the QB 135 kit

This light makes the mars 600 look underpowered. Ive come a long way in growing and im only yielding better, but the lights make a difference, im glad i was able to test this, because for a 200$ cob. It can do what 400$ panel lights can do, and im glad i can show that. It was a total shot in the dark as a test light but i love it. Best part significantly less heat than the panel lights. Great heatsink.

Im really hopeing i was able to clear 200grams, and its more than possible i believe.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'm blown away by what that small underpowered single cob can do. Good job mars!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I like the light so far... It has a much better feel over the mars 300 by far and has a lighter feel to it. it seems much better materials were used and it's a nice square light compared to the 300's rectangle shape. Also the logo of course... It's not just some sticker that fades over time and looks very 90's lol... One of my mars 300's stickers faded so much it looks odd haha. I also like the power switch and believe every led regardless of size should have them that's for sure. I'm not sure how easy it is to open up versus the mars 300 as I haven't had it long enough to need to open it. It also runs a decent bit cooler in my opinion especially with the larger board and 35 less watts overall at a modest 100w which isn't to bad for 69.99.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. LOL! lovin the logo.. hehe.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I just uploaded it right after you commented haha... You designed it didn't you? I like it it's a nice slick look more modern versus that retro arcade style logo they had lol.

• Like Like x 2
  15. thanks for your support,yes,the new logo looks much better,and will never fade or fall off again.hhaha:weed: