how do you think clothes were invented

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by untamedlion33, Apr 24, 2011.

1. of course now we all ware clothes but why did we start wearing them in the first place? i like being naked.

2. Probably for warmth. Just a guess haha

3. Ever heard of Adam and Eve and the fruit?

4. warmth and to keep bugs from crawling up our butt holes.

5. Human was freezing his ass off, and looking towards the furry animals who were quite warm. Human kills furry animal, and rips off furry animal fur. Clothes are invented.

6. And then it eventually evolved into an aesthetic thing...

7. Wait a minute....

8. ancient human make look good...ancient human think handsome

9. "The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them" -Genesis 3:21. True story.

10. Fixed that.

By the way this is kind of a herp derp question. :p

11. I wish clothes were never invented... Imagine hot chicks naked all the time

12. But then you also get the opposite. lol :hide:

13. And it wouldn't be that great. We would get used to seeing people naked and it would be a normal thing.

Thus, resulting in limp dick for everybody.

14. Then we'd all be like "Daaamn, look at all the clothes on that ass!"

15. It was when Eves kids started looking at her tits.

16. i wonder how far civilization had to progress before the first hot chick showed up ?

17. But then you have to ponder, if clothes were never invented, would you even have that same sexual desire for these hot chicks :smoke:

18. Define hot...

19. ...personal preference unfortunately

20. Not only for warmth, but I feel ridiculously vulnerable naked, I always seem to hurt my bare skin and I'm not a clumsy person.
    Also, when balls, dicks and tits aren't supported by a garment, they can really get in the way.