Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you test potency? Any DIY methods?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by digitalkem, May 23, 2019.

1. Something like that could make life a little easier. It would be great to get a complete, detailed breakdown though. Do you know how much the subscription fee is?

2. I don’t! I expect it’s not cheap as they don’t publish the price on the site...maybe when you buy the device they show the price, i don’t know.

Sorry I couldn’t be more help. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Heres my DIY method
    1. Obtain cannabis
    2. Grind cannabis
    3. Consume cannabis

Works everytime

4. Even knowing the amounts of THC-CBD of tested material before preparing can be wildly off for what is actually bioavailable.

I can take 3 samples from the same jar of kief and get 3 or more very different effects and duration from each of the samples.
    Incomplete decarb = low stone and fast to wear off
    Coconut oil can hit as fast as 30 minutes, Bacon grease can take up to 2.5 hours to get rolling.
    Short cook = get up and go
    Long Cook = nap time
    Lecithin = Double the horsepower.

Knowing the total of the cannabinoid base is only part of the equation. I don't think we can test for how hard it hits yet. I'll tell you on myself and 95% of the people who try it the Lecithin really cranks up the effects.

Then you have each individual persons reaction to that eaten dose. For example my wife is an ultra low dose user. She just doesn't need much for a hell of a ride. 2-5mg and she is launched and well. I just took 400mg and it'll be a soft ride for me. Even going a few days clean I'd still need around a 100mg to get a nice high. That much would just piss my wife off and she'd be mad as a wet hen when she finally came down.
    I've user her for a tester to many times and way misjudged her dose for her to trust me any longer.

BNW

• Like Like x 1