How do you tell if your plant more indica or sativa

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Manhattan, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Hello. Im new to this forum. I was wondering if any could give me and idea of what my plant percentage is......im working from a bagseed. The bagseed is suppose to be either sour diesel or some variation of haze. Im growing in soiless(farfard and perlite)week 4 flowering, under G8LED 240(equivalent to 400w HPS) plus 3x100 CFL, indoor grow( set up is crazy but thats another topic),earthjuice nutes and it was topped once.I'm on my 5th grow but dont know anything about the strain that im working with besides that its extremely hardy, prefer 3 days in between watering, haven't seen any pest go near it.
    :wave:

Attached Files:

2. anybody.......:hello:

3. I wish i could help bro, but your plants look very beautiful, what strain did you say it was? Three leaves are usually duck feet.

4. Looks like an indica dom

5. [quote name='RollUp420Bud']I wish i could help bro, but your plants look very beautiful, what did you say it was? Three leaves usually duck feet.[/QUOTE

Recently found out thay its Sour Diesel dnt know the pheno. Just entered its 5th week. I plan on updating weekly with pics and info. Thank you for your reply.

6. it looks indica sativa usually have thinner fan leaves tho not always

7. Great stuff bro!

8. I would say Indica because the leaves are so much wider and less lanky than a Sativa. Not to mention Indica's are darker than Sativa's and that one is rather dark.