How do you tell if you damaged the nerves? please help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 100WattWarlock, Jul 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My circumsized penis took alot of harsh treatment through masturbation because friction can damage it VERY easily and my skin kinda stretched out making a scar thats slightly obvious because i have a naturally tanned penis so the pigment is slight faded. Does this mean my penis was damaged and if so can it naturally heal or would ointment help?

Would restoration be a smart choice to restore some skin to make things easier??

thx in advance

2. hahahahahahaahaha

use lube man.

3. Same as the rest of the body my friend ,it will repair itself given time [​IMG] and a rest. :smoking:

4. there is at leat one good lesson that can be learned from this little mistake.........

LUBRICATION my man,.... lubrication :D

5. lol, I\'ve done that before only I got it from an old girlfriend who had a habit of giving dry handjobs(ugh). I ended up getting a cream from my doctor but he told me vitamin E would work so you can try that. All in all it will heal in time, as long as you don\'t aggrivate it. Which means less beating of your meat, as hard as it may be to cut back. lol

6. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh

and lol @ naturally tanned penis... i imagined* someone atrificially tanninga penis by jut plonking it on a sunbed... eep, imagine the burning if you fell asleep... somehow standing next to a sunbed

* well, not imagined as such, just had this strange thought

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.