Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you tell if pot brownies are legit?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by KM4Twenty, Jun 18, 2010.

1. So my friend just called me informing me that theres a dude sellin pot brownies. I wanna be able to tell if there legit without gobbling them down. Im pretty sure you can smell the weed but i dont remember. Someone help me out quick cuz im gotta go buy them ha :D

2. I don't really a way you could tell for sure besides eating it.

3. they are kind of a gamble if you don't make them yourself.

4. All i can think of is asking how much bud he put into the recipie. Then divide that by how many brownies there are. From what ive read here on the GC dosage should be from .5 to 1.0gs (although i could be wrong cause I've never tried em). The only problem with this I guess is that you gotta take the dealer by his word.

good luck and have fun :hippie:

5. Damnn. thats unfortunate. i might just get them and see how i feeel. hopefully im not getting fucked!

6. You definitely should do this. If there's not at least .5 grams in each brownie it's not worth it. Never put a maximum limit though, :p.

7. This isn't the place to ask these types of questions, please read the info under the forum name. This question should be asked in the apprentice tokers forum. These questions are exactly what's causing the moderators to debate on whether or not to scrap this whole section and start over. THE SEASONED TOKERS FORUM IS FOR SEASONED TOKERS, NOT FOR ASKING SIMPLE QUESTIONS.

No offense to you at all, but I want this forum cleaned up as much as the moderators do.

8. Yeah, there's really no way to tell for sure without eating them.

Sometimes you can smell a hint of weed, and it might have a bit of a weed taste to it (at least mine have in the past). But the only way to be sure is to make it yourself or buy it from someone you completely trust. :p

9. Of course its the place to ask these questions i wanna go into the forums of people who know alot. i thought this would be a appropriate question because its not that common a question of a apprentice toker. im a seasoned toker who didnt know this u know?

10. Actually, no it's not the appropriate place which is why I moved it to the appropriate place for you. :p

If you read the description under Seasoned Tokers it says: "Been puffin' for a while? This spot is for our truly experienced smokers. If you're a seasoned toker, please share your vast knowledge of the herb and discuss your adventures with Mary Jane in this forum with other seasoned tokers."
    Share your vast knowledge of the herb, and discuss your adventures. Nowhere does it say anything about asking marijuana related questions. ;)

The place for herb questions would usually be Apprentice Tokers. Regardless of who you're aiming your question at, seasoned tokers still go in that forum to answer questions so there's no need to put a marijuana question in Seasoned Tokers.
    However, I moved yours to the Incredible, Edible Herb forum since it is a question about edibles. :wave:

11. ive learned from the past to only get edibles from good hookups that you can trust cus some people like to just make money off of them, like i knew this one loser who was trying to sell 32 rice crispies with only a ounce so it wouldnt do much. plus you can see if they are gonna be good or not cus when they are gonna fuck you up they might be green or similar to green and they will defiantly smell good so just have that in mind:smoke:

12. Make your own or buy from a friend that won't run if the brownies are fact. I got ripped pretty recently from a random kid selling them... 15 bucks... 15 fucking bucks.... I swear i'm gonna find that kid. grrrr

13. haha if they have an entire 1.0g inem you should get atleat 3 if not there not worth eating. 3g in the form of brownies should keep you pretty buzzd for a solid two days.