How do you tell if a female is lying to you?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Dec 19, 2013.

1. #1 TheCoolest420, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    My girl has gone christmas shopping literally everyday this week. She always goes, then comes back with either nothing, or like a couple super small things. Then says "oh i couldn't find what i wanted." 

Todays her only day off this week. We spent the night together. WE were up kinda late. Like an hour ago someone starts blowing up her phone with texts. She claims it her sister who wants to go shopping again. MEaning i can't see her all day.

I'm kinda depressed cuz its the holidays and shes like my only "family" but she keeps ditching me, and i feel like shes lying about where she is going. I already asked her and she claims i am just trying to ruin my birthday/christmas and that she doesn't lie. But idk. Does it sound legit to you? 

Edit: Nvm gc. Just realized her lips were moving. She had to be lying. 

Idk why girls always have to use me? Its phucked up.

2. When she leaves follow her in your car from a good distance. 

Sounds like you clearly aren't using the DENNIS system properly to me though

3. Simple, don't need to be able to "tell" just don't trust females. Ever. 

She may actually be shopping, but after Christmas it's not like that excuse will work anymore, so if she is still pulling shit like that off after X-mas then it's obvious. 

I have found most women I have known are selfish, stubborn, ignorant, and very foolish. All it takes is one guy with some good lucks and corny lines they use all the time for them to be persuaded to be selfish and cheat on those that care about them. 

4. Yea bitches aint shit bro. They never take responsibility for there actions either. Bet if i catch her she is gonna have 100 reasons why she wasn't really cheating and how i really made her do it.
    Lol @ DENNIS system. I need to get back to the basics. Gonna go watch that ep again. Thanks bro.

5. You can tell by when her lips are moving.

6. #7 Weedity, Dec 19, 2013
    That's what they do. 

"Oh, you emotionally smothered me" or some bullshit like that.

Ha. No pity. Last girl that fucked me over I said nothing but you disgust me, and left her life. She tried to get me to forgive her, to move on, to talk to her again. Fuck no. You fucked up, enjoy your life, ya know? 

If you can't trust your girl, the relationship isn't going to work. I'd tell her EXACTLY how you feel and what you think. Tell her you have difficulty believing her. Honestly, your probably better off not being a thing. 

7. #8 TheAnswer121, Dec 19, 2013
    if their mouth is open :hide:

8. why dont you ask to go with her?

9. Dig the username

10. Usually the so called "female" shows signs of deception when out of her natural habitat: the kitchen or the laundry room.U may even notice the women smoking refeers, hanging around blacks and other minorities. She may even be into the hip craze "jazz" also known as Satan's juke music. Be weary friend, if ur women isn't doing everything u want always then she's a lying Satan worshiperSent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

This person knows how to do it right.

12. I don't do the christmas thing. And if she was going alone i would, but her sisters are hungry grumpy hippopotamuses. So even if iasked to go she would probably be like "you know my sisters doesn't really like black guys" phucking slores.

I'm pretty sure she is lying. Just gonna detach myself from the relationship and keep stringing her along till i find a new steady lay.

13. [quote name="Jointsmoker415" post="19193667" timestamp="1387488656"]Usually the so called "female" shows signs of deception when out of her natural habitat: the kitchen or the laundry room.U may even notice the women smoking refeers, hanging around blacks and other minorities. She may even be into the hip craze "jazz" also known as Satan's juke music. Be weary friend, if ur women isn't doing everything u want always then she's a lying Satan worshiperSent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] lmao! Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I would recommend being straightforward and just asking to tag along.

15. The Battle of the Sexes will never end. Men and women think differently and this causes endless misunderstandings, distrust, etc. but there isn't anything anyone can do about it.

Men are often brutally honest with each other and women probably are too among themselves, but as soon as there is sex -- or the possibility of it -- involved, both sides are always hedging, always holding something back, in what they say to the other person. Men (including myself) are as guilty of this as women are.

A woman I fooled around with almost 2 years ago sent me a Xmas card the other day. We have kept in touch via email off and on, and I see her around town now and then, but the snail mail card was a surprise.

So I emailed her back thanking her, and included a picture of a man holding a sprig of mistletoe under a woman, both smiling. A couple of months ago when we inadvertently sat together at the diner she suggested that we do Sunday breakfast sometime, so I asked her a week or so later but she was sick and couldn't do it (which is true because her mother told me). So I haven't mentioned it again, IDC that much either way.

But am I being suggestive with the pik of the mistletoe? You're damned right I am. How will she react? I have no fucking idea. Do I care? Not really. But the ball is in her court.

The proverbial "games" between the sexes never ends until you draw your last breath.

16. DTB let go who cares find another replacement.

17. DTB let go who cares find another replacement.

18. #19 lazytoker, Dec 19, 2013
    Definitely fucking like 10 other dudes.

Whats wrong with my computer you look white in the avatar there

Ask her da fuq is going on