Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you take care of your resin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Ripped One, Aug 12, 2002.

?

Cleaning your piece

1. Scrape it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Boil it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Use alcohol to clean it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. smizoke the resin. fuck cleaning it too...it hits fine and adds no funk to the herb, then i don't care enough to clean it.

2. if you feel like smoking it outta your pipe a good way to get it lit is to light it through the carb, or youcan scrape it out with a coath hanger.

3. i agree. i usually take the good resin out first to i can reuse it. but to get all the shit on the places u cant get, i just use formula 420. rubbing alchohol and rock salt. put it in a bag and shaker er up real nice. i think there was a thread bout it somehwere before.

4. if my piece is packed with resin, then I will scapre the heavy shit off and put that on a rizzla. then I alcohol and rock salt the rest of it.

once it's clean I roll up the rizzla and throw it into a bowl.

5. You know that stuff is just isopropyl alcohol and orange oil right?

6. its alcohol uhh fragrance and rock salts

7. NICE! i always thought that boiling the bowl would ruin all the resin, break it down too small to be saved. im doin that shit tomorrow 4 sure.

8. speaking of resin, thats all im down to. I spiced it up a little bit by rolling kief and loose red hairs in it throughout the month or so ive had it. Perhaps ill put it to the test today. :smoke:

9. when i all out of herb i scrape the resin then smoke it up :bongin:

10. grunge off:D

11. I scrape it, smoke it out of it, then give the bowl piece a good rub down along with the rest of the bowl with a cloth or whatever I can find, looks good as new :D