Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you survive a t-break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pluck4lyfe, Feb 21, 2010.

1. im doing it not b/c i have a tolerance. im actually short on money. i have enough for a dime but i perfer to buy 8ths. anyway, im going crazy! havent smoked in a week so far.

2. masterbate

3. Occupy your time.

In my experience, that's the key to making it through your intended time period.

4. I usually prefer to start out with all the things I do to survive normally; eating, sleeping, shitting, jerking off. Do those four, in conjunction with drinking, and you will definitely survive.

5. its all in the mind!

6. Dude, just do what you would be doing anyway.

What do you when you're high? You must be doing something.... watch some tv, go running, get some hobbies etc. Do whatever you would normally be doing man!

You can do it, just save up a load of money and then buy yourself a nice satisfying bag of dank to reward yourself :)

7. Pick up a new hobby, get outside, and try to be social!

8. Turn it into a bet with a friend. You smoke, you owe them $10/20/50 whatever you decide one. If they won't make the bet offer to one side it. They pay nothing if you make it, you pay $X if you crack.

At this point it's a matter of your integrity but hey, more motivation. That's what I do. My buddies love it when I take a T-break. Although they've never beat me! Fuck yeah.

9. It's pretty difficult. I usually always have money, but there is barely any dealers that are available from where I am from. I have already gone 3 days without it, and I'm having some serious mad cravings. Man I just do what I normally do but not high. It is the same but it's not as fun, and you get cravings every hour.

10. It's not that hard. not like you are taking a break from crack lol...

11. stop thinking about it go out and get something done. go exercise , walk your mall , make a puzzle. it's about keeping yourself busy.