How do you surf Grasscity???

Discussion in 'General' started by Saca La, Dec 22, 2012.

1. When i surf GC. I always go to the "New Posts" on the top of the website. Or to the "Current Threads" on my App. Its alot easier to look at new threads and faster. And also its alot funner cause theres like a different thread every second. It saves alot of time instead of looking through each forum separately.

How about u guys/gals? Any forum u go to specifically first? anyone else use the "New Posts" option?

:smoking::smoking::smoking::cool:

2. I check my subbed threads mostly, sometimes new posts

3. My favorite sections is pandoras box, the humour section, real life stories and general. When i'm done there i usually check new posts.

4. I didn't even know you could do this shit.

I need to expand outside of 'General'.

I'm surfing this wave a WHOLE new spiced up way now. Thanks man!

5. I hardly ever visit GC these days, not even sure why I'm on today..but I usually use the new post option or just chill in General or Real Life Stories.

GC just isn't the same any more though. Too many trolls/sarcastic assholes and under age kids. :cry:

6. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']
    GC just isn't the same any more though. Too many trolls/sarcastic assholes and under age kids. :cry:[/quote]

I agree. There'll be an occassional interesting thread. But lately it seems the music hall is the only thing with anything worth while.

I use the application.

7. Yeah man it's a major bummer..I really don't know what happened.

8. Just chase the stoke brah

9. i just go to chillout zone, and general. this is my domain. im scared to venture off into the unknown thread sections

10. beware of pandoras box, shit gets weird.
    unless, you wanna get weird,
    LETS GET WEIRD
    LETS GET WEIRD..
    LETS GET...
    I thought we were chanting :hide:

11. [quote name='"iLovePartying"']

beware of pandoras box, shit gets weird.
    LETS GET WEIRD
    LETS GET WEIRD..
    LETS GET...
    I thought we were chanting :hide:[/quote]

Hahahahaha. I was thinking that but you beat me to it.

12. I have all the forums I frequent bookmarked at the top of my page and click back and forth between all of them.

I really enjoy the politics forum. I feel there's a lot of smart people there. Like they know way more than I do which is why I don't post there and just read but I've learned a lot from them. I feel if everyone in the country read the grasscitys politics section we'd be living in a way better world.

13. Yea seldom are there even weed related threads :sad:
    But I'm on the app so usually just current
    Here's a glass of kief

image-4110894868.jpg

14. cheers

15. On my sliver surf board.

16. i think everyone gets wierd around the night time lol

and ive learned alot of stuff just reading posts and threads on here in GC. Very interesting.

17. I would do new posts, then I go browse the slower sections :p

18. i go to the chillout zone and mind over matter. I really dont go anywhere else on the site.

19. [quote name='"iLovePartying"']

beware of pandoras box, shit gets weird.
    LETS GET WEIRD
    LETS GET WEIRD..
    LETS GET...
    I thought we were chanting :hide:[/quote]

Pandora's Box used to be my favorite section of this forum. Back when you could talk about other drugs, there'd be countless interesting stories. But now- in my opinion, its purpose has been defeated. :(