Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you store yours?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ecstacy, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Do you grind it up and store it or keep the buds together? I keep mine in buds but I'm debating whether or not to grind up my oz and make some bubble hash from it, what I'm not sure about is whether or not it will dry out faster or not. What do you guiy

2. I personally just put my ungrinded buds in a bottle or jar so it doesnt dry out.. or I grind up some of it, roll it into joints and put the joints in the jar so when I need some I can just pull out a jay :)

3. I keep my nugs in a Mason Jar, keeps them fresh as fuck, and every time I pop the top I'm greeting with a damn good smell.

If your going to grind it all just makes sure it's airtight or it will dry faster. If I have some leftover grinded herb in my grinder, but the AM that shit is dry and harsh (but still good).

4. I would get something like that but my parents don't know I smoke and right now my girlfriend and I live with them until after my first year of college so I don't really have any place to get it shipped to.

5. Mason jar with 2 piece lid.