Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you store your stash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ymsb, Feb 17, 2009.

1. what do you keep your bud in? i have been using a pill box amd i was wondering if it is air tight. maybe some other ways to keep my bud fresh other then a baggie?

thanks

2. rx pill bottles from the club.
    ima switch to a glassair tight jar soon....

3. At home, it's in a mason jar. If I'm taking some out with me, I grind what I'm gonna need and take it in a pill bottle.

4. I just usually keep it in the ziplock that it came in.

5. i keep mine in a super nintendo mink case i got ,,pretty dope

i usually roll like 4 blunts stick em in there and riiiiiiiiiiiide

6. I just put mine in my buster and it falls to the storage area, with a thin screen underneath to filter the THC through

7. I heard some of the thc rubs off by cheap plastic like that

8. For the most part i burn it and keep the smoke in my lungs (paraphrased from some other post i found to be funny)

Mason jar<-- ooor i also have a container meant for developing photos in which has a removable top vent (originally for pouring chemicals in without exposing the film) now used for airing out the bud while curing.

9. mason jars and pods