Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you store your bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 4smoke2haze0, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Like what do you put it in and where do you put it?

I store mine in a mini candle jar and put it behind my couch, with my bong. Howsaboutyou?

2. I keep it in a jar in some old ass box in a corner of my basement that no one goes in, with my mini bub. But sometimes I get stoned and end up putting it in stupid places

3. Mason jar in my undies drawer

4. In marked mmj containers on my desk. Hooray for mmj!

My 420th post to haha

5. Relish jar in a backpack in my closet

6. Vitamin bottle

7. Mason jar, if you're doing it any other way you're a failure at life.

8. I store em in my lungs. I just inhale fire when i want a hit.

9. A few diffterent mason jars, plastic jars and portion cups from a restaurant

10. Cut out a small space in a thick book. Took a while to do but it was worth it.

11. A jar. But the jar is too narrow to fit my hand in, so I'll pour out the amount I'll be smoking for the following couple hours and such, in a ziplock just for ease.

12. I keep mine in this. It's a glass container with a sealed lid.

[​IMG]

13. I have one of those large glass jars with a rubber seal and metal hinge. I try to keep it in my room but I get high and put it in strange locations ha

14. I feel like a noob for asking this, but what the fuck is that thing man!? Is it like a special case for storing your nuggs?

15. plastic bag in my freezer

16. Haha, they are props from the game Portal. It's pretty awesome. The two outer things are guns from the game and the two cylinders are for storage of my stash. They say Aperture on them to represent the big villain in the games.

17. When u re-up I put my zip or 2 in a nicely sealed jar and take out my daily smoke and store that in a tubbaware container that small enough to carry. Which holds a quarter of nug all day. And keeps it fresh until toked.

-Nugz-

18. Baby food jar(s) inside a mason jar.

19. Buy 2 ounces at a time. One ounce stays in a mason jar in a mini fridge that is rarely opened and the other ounce is seperated by thoroughly cleaned baby food jars 2 grams per jar. Grab one every other day or so and I am good.