Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you store the bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankdude420, Jan 30, 2009.

1. my weed comes in 1/8th baggies... so when i get a half i'll have 4 eighths in individual mini-zips.... i throw them into a air tight glass jar, but leave them inside the baggies..

so weed --> baggies --> air tight jar

2. If I've got a jar with me, I'll use it, but I mean...baggies are convenient man. I can get like 60 of those things at a time.

3. i keep mines in a lil baggie, tucked inside a snap pouch...
    in cool dark place, stashed.
    stays fresh cuz it never last too long..;)
    :smoking::smoking:

4. same i love those sandwich bags

5. rx containers are a popular choice too

[​IMG]

6. I used to use a glass jam jar, but then it fell on the concrete fireplace and smashed everywhere.... trust me you don't want to go picking through your bud looking for glass shards...

and we know how nice that feels being inhaled too...

now since i've moved i haven't been able to get some good jars/ tupperware to use..

so it's the bag they come in for now....

peace,
    hippy

7. You can buy mason jars at almost any grocery or department store.

8. either a glass jar or a ziploc bag or a vacum sealed bag.

9. I use a Gladware container for my storage needs. I have a mini-cloth bag that I place in the container, which the weed actually goes into. I feel this helps keep it dark since the container is see-through. I've used this preservation technique for some time now.

10. Dang dude that's original, whooooo

11. In a glass pill jar.

12. ALWAYS use a jar.

13. I just got back from a skiing trip and i put my tuberwear full of bud in the freezer for about a week, and after lookin at it, the bud looks as if someone sprinkled sugar on it. Also the plus side of using a jar is that after time you notice all the bud you lost if you had been using a bag. I love just swipping my fingures around the sides and scraping all the keif off and puttin it on top of the bowl.

14. Freezing can damage trichomes. Just be aware and careful. Refridgeration is better than freezing unless you're talking SUPER long term storage.

15. The only problem ive noticed with mason jars, is that IF you want all the kief that gathers on the sides its almost impossible to get it unless you break it

16. I wash mine with Iso once in awhile when I'm making qwiso and add it to the mix. Works great ;)

17. Indeed, I just went through this entire process, with Oldskooler.

18. old pill bottles when im on the go. labels ripped off if they were scripts.

19. I have a little tin can that's slightly slim. Anyway, I usually leave the bud in the baggie and just close it up and pack it in the tin, shut it and put it back in my stash bag.