Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you stop weed/ashes from falling through the hole of the spoon?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 13, 2012.

1. i used to have that problem but all you have to do is suck soft and slow if you suck fast and hard you get scooby snacks

2. You giving blowjob advice?

3. [quote name='"Fly Guy"']
    You giving blowjob advice?[/quote]

I wish I wasn't on mobile or I would like this. No way to like on mobile right?

4. the like button should still be there lol

5. [quote name='"Fly Guy"']
    the like button should still be there lol[/quote]

I don't see it? I'm new lol where should it be?

6. like over there lol--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

• Like Like x 1
  7. [quote name='"Fly Guy"']like over there lol--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>[/quote]

I see it but I have to go on the desktop version not the app basically a pain in the ass lol