Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do You Stay Low Key

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Still wondering, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Don't get long hair as a guy like me lol

2. #22 Tree Burner, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    It's all about presentation and how you are acting. I'm in a town that have a lot of pot smokers along with dispensaries so I'm not concerned with being low key. Although, I used to live in Texas in a county with crooked ass cops so I was low key back then and never got busted for anything.

If you dress like a hippe then prepare to be profiled as one. It's not right and I've known people that look like hippies that are not but that's just how it is.

You don't want to look like your bleeding from your eyes so use eye drops. Visine doesn't do the job for me so I use RhotoV drops and they work great for me. Also, like someone else suggested......sun glasses. Drops are good to use anyway though because a cop very well might ask you to take those sunglasses off.

If you turn into a bumbling idiot while high then you need to try and change that or don't be around people as it will draw negative attention whether they think you're high or just an idiot. If you are dealing with a cop it will be that much worse.

If it's not legal in your state or you are over the limit, DO NOT use drugs while delivering/picking up. You should also have a story as to where you were coming from as well as going incase a cop asks you. You do not legally have to tell him shit but say he has a canine in his car....you don't want any reason for that dog to get out(in Texas they had 20 minutes to get k9's there to walk around you car as long as it was a legal stop...drug related or not). Also, make sure it is packaged properly so a human cannot smell it.

Do not drive unless legal. That goes for license, registration, inspection, front license plate is installed(depending on state), nothing is abstructing the view of the license plate/tags, etc. Also, drive perfect which means no speeding, no driving slow,  blinkers on 100ft before your turn, etc. An illegal stop that results in illegal search will yield a dissmissed case even they did find drugs on you.

Unless you are dealing with people that are being watched or someone snitches on you.....you can almost elimate any possibity of getting caught.

3. The people who are giving you the negative attention are the problem. I have had people criticize me for my marijuana use who get black-out drunk every weekend. People just need to become more educated.

I'm sure I do, just today I had a guy ask me if I was a Rastafarian :rolleyes: But my hair is down to my shoulders and I do have a full blown beard. I don't really hang around too many people, and I want to stay far away from a lot of the other stoners in this town because they are so blatant about it.

A lot of people stare at me, especially the stoners, but nobody ever walks right up to me or ever asks me if I smoke weed (thankfully), I'm sure most people are a little intimidated if they don't know me because I'm a 6'6", 270lb black guy, and I don't smile that often. But I can attest I'm just like a teddy bear, and probably one of the nicest people you will me :)

5. Be proud of your stoner eyes your smoking a harmless awesome plant who cares but if your parents are coming to get you (and they don't know you smoke) then Put in visine or sunglasses on

Some of us are adults who live on our own and don't have to worry about getting caught by our parents :laughing: and some of you <18 kids are smart enough (I hope) to keep their parents suspicions at bay. 

7. Smoke in Anarctica during the month of july. Nobody will know a thing I promise.

Now me on the other hand, I fly my freak flag high and let everyone around me know that I smoke weed. I am proud to be an MMJ patient

8. #28 Weedity, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    I don't really need to stay low key. I've even talked to cops baked while pulled over and gotten away with it (luckily).

My eyes have always been squinty and hardly open. People have asked me if I'm a stoner even before I was a stoner. I even got my hair cut off and have it short now, still look like a stoner. People say I look like Shaggy from scooby-doo all the time, so hiding the fact that I smoke weed is damn near impossible for me. My parents know I smoke and don't really care.

I just don't go to work, school, or family parties high. That's all I need to do. 

9. I'm not a big Bob Marley fan