How do you stay high all the time and not fail at everything?

Discussion in 'General' started by stevecash83, Jun 21, 2009.

1. #1 stevecash83, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    Seriously, I enjoy getting loaded as much as anyone, but when I've been smoking once or twice a day for even a few days straight I lose all motivation. I know tons of people stay high 24/7 and function just fine, but how? It makes me stop caring about work, keeping the house clean, making good on promises to friends and family, etc. Does the 'fuck it' state of mind eventually go away? Or is it something you have to overcome?

2. i dunno about all the time.

i dont get high until i take care my daily shit. once the important shit gets done for the day its time to get baked. read that last sentence again.

3. Everyone reacts differently to weed. Some people can't even handle 1 joint a day because of their low tolerance. Best way to build a tolerance is smoke more than you usually would for a while.

After 5 years of smoking it is now quite easy to go about my daily tasks while high as shit.

4. oh man, i like chicken. alot. thats the perfect poll option.

5. I already forgot what this poll is about....

6. well for one, if you got shit to do, then you got shit to do. Weed isnt crack, I dont sit in my room 24 hours a day smokin hit after hit, mother fucker.

I been gettin high for years, and I guess after a while you learn to function normally on weed, is the best I could say. I mean, Ive gotten a bit lazy since I dont work and just go to college now, but whenever I have shit to do, it gets done.

7. I think a major part of that is tolerance. I find that when I have a low tolerance that I can't smoke and go about business as usual. If I have a low tolerance I don't smoke before work or anything important that I have to do.

On the other hand when I've got a tolerance built up, it's like a different kind of high. I can still function and do anything that needs to get done.

And if you're having trouble being motivated because of weed, use that as your motivation. I know that's what I try to do. Instead of smoking a bowl and then having things to do that day and putting them off after smoking, I don't smoke until it's done and I just work hard to get it done ASAP so I can smoke.

8. When I first started smoking, I guess I'd get lazy. But that only lasted like a week. Now I find I'm actually more motivated when I'm high. Seems like I always want to go do things high and get shit done because it's enjoyable when I'm high, and boring when I'm not high. I know if I have some shit to get done and I'm dreading it, I smoke abit and then it's no problem getting to my "to do list".

I'll get cooked as hell and go on walks for no valid reason other than to wander around outside. Physical activity turns from boring and tiring to enjoyable and relaxing. And I ESPECIALLY enjoy cleaning when I'm high, I don't understand why myself though. I just get into a cleaning mood when I'm super high, and my loft stays spotless, and my personal hygeine is awesome. So, maybe it goes away. Maybe you're just unfortunate and it makes you careless. Who knows.

9. mMMMMMMMMMMMM WE LIKE CHICKEN ALOT

10. Thats crazy, because I do SQUAT when I'm high. Usually I would be working on something, or trying to be creative. But stoned, I just stare at shit and veg. I don't want to do a damn thing.

11. if i know things need to be done i try my hardest. for the most part i get my shit finished but sometimes i just like to kick it

12. #12 MoonJuice, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZjOwCUQLfw]YouTube - TUBESTEAK HATES ON THE BOONDOCKS ALL THE RAGE AND AARON MCGRUDER!!![/ame]

Bar-nay's and Noblay.

13. Get high ---> Do work.

Live it

14. It all depends on your mindset homie, the only thing that can motivate yourself is you.