Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you spot seeds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by somedude48, Oct 15, 2008.

1. #1 somedude48, Oct 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2008
    So i just went through my first eight(that belonged to me), but the odd thing is, i didnt find ANY seeds. Is that possible or normal? I mean the pot is fairly high grade, but i still thought i would find a seed or two. But Ive never seen a pot seed before. Im assuming they would be hard round balls, but i found none. So have i been smoking seeds or am i just lucky?

Edit: also how big are they, i always thought they were a little bit smaller than ball bearings .

2. LOL I would assume you are just lucky.

You got a bag without any seeds. YaY :)

3. Seeds are very easy to notice, sounds like you just have some seedless pot

4. Smaller than a pencil eraser...about half the size

5. I haven't had a seed in over a year. Good weed isn't pollinated and thus does not produce seeds.

6. nice name lol.

Yea, most of my bags are seedless, but ull come across a few every now and then.

just be careful, cause if u smoke that seed it will GROW INSIDE OF YOU.

7. if it was good bud, its not a surprise theres no seeds. dealers and growers like to make sure that theres no seeds in their good stuff. if there is, you just might plant the seeds and start growing your own.

8. man youll know a seed once you see one
    yeah thats pretty normal, whenever i buy chronic i never find seeds. only in mids or shwag

9. :smoke::smoke::smoke:most of the time if you smokin the good weed that shit dont got seed but stress and that shit has alot of seeds....rarely i will find a seed in a sack of kush.:smoke:

10. finding no seeds means you have a really good grower/dealer. when the plants grow and a male grows next to a female the female gets pollinated and seeds grow. if the grower removes the males fast then you get no seeds.
    you will definetly notice seeds. they are small round hardball just like you said. you cant miss them if you break up your bud. they stick out like a sore thumb

11. Its better to not have seeds, or be very stem-y, if the stems are mostly inside of teh bud and there are no seeds then its fairly good stuff i assume. You realy dont want seeds, they are just a pain, you will def know if you see any tho, then you can just picke em out, i hate seeds. if i ever grew i would just buy actuall legit strain seeds.

12. I remember one time I got an 8th of some mids and they had not a single seed in them. Wierd. Maybe it was higher grade stuff that they grew outside and didnt cure right or somethin?

13. sinsemilla?

14. your probably just really lucky, seed are about the size of a bee bee, if that big, usually a little smaller, and white, not hard to spot.

15. Don't worry, I have never gotten a seed.

16. Are seeds really that common? I've only been smoking weed i bought for about 3 months and i've only gotten seeds once and that was in like my first or second bag.

But yea seeds are an easy spot, you'll notice it so if you don't see any, there probably isn't any.