Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

***How do you spot an undercover???***

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplehayz420, Jun 9, 2011.

1. i have connects. thats all i can say. so yesterday i was on a mountain, and i noticed 2guys down way down in the riverbed and they were in all black t shirts, hats and pants, im pretty fucking positive. the mountain wasnt that tall. i didnt think much of it. and then. i was about to leave. nd this girl climbed up to where i was. i saw this girl come over to the riverbed, but i thought they were camping, but the riverbed is kinda on the outskirts and theres a main road right next to where they were, kinda odd... the problem with the girl is, if shes being a drug informant, then i dont think she was expecting what happened next. we ended up having super deep conversations, and i fell in love with her :D but, if shes undercover, i can never introduce her to my closest friend because he has a small business. but im pretty high, and i could have had a bad thought, but it does seem kinda sketch...

2. shirt tugged in, shades, big guys, faded cut

3. Those stars make it more important don't they? :smoke:

4. Apparently undercovers look a lot like long-haired, 30-something hippy chicks with nose piercings, because I went to a known weed pick up area and no one would bite. :p

5. You're not supposed to, thats the point of them being undercover

6. F*ck her and video tape it. If she's undercover then you can go smoke a bowl whereever you please and not get in trouble like a muhf*ckin boss.

7. What would undercover officers be doing at the base of a mountain at a river bed?

8. Shades, Cheap sports wear like sweatpants, windbreakers and the like, I could always smell them in school... BACON

9. Tucked in shirts and fades and aviators freak me out now

10. Something that I've found to be helpful...drive over to your local police precinct, go into the parking lot, drive around until you find the section thats for police vehicles only, take notice of all the various DT cars that are parked. Now you know some of the cars to look out for in your neighborhood...a taxi and a verizon truck? really? Imagine getting arrested by a guy in a verizon truck?

11. also it would end up with me having to scrifice my friendship with my best friend :( so idk, what do i do?? love, or love?? :(:( i have to choose between one or the other, if i wanna play it safe, i HAVE to play it safe :(:(

12. Shit should be stickied dawg!