How do you spice up your smoking life?

Discussion in 'General' started by BurntBevo, Oct 11, 2010.

1. yup :cool:

2. Rolling some jays for later is always a good time spender. "Inventing" new pieces with household items can be kinda fun, but pretty wasteful of your weed.

3. How does this make you feel afterwards?

4. I've had (have) this problem, for me its best to wait a week, and after weed hits a whole new level, and i appreciate it more

5. I love to have a shower right before smoking. I'm a little obsessed with hygiene. Being
    clean seems to intensify my high. I like to smoke in new places also, that's fun.
    Especially taking a few hits behind a dumpster at the mall before going in. Also smoking
    from my hitter while driving. It's light enough to hold it with my mouth and light with 1
    hand while the other hand is on the steering wheel. Eating at a restaurant while high is
    awesome. Just mostly public activites.

6. DMT.

But seriously, I find that enjoying a good bowl of shisha after a bowl of weed and just chillin and talking with friends is the way to go.:smoke:

7. pretty retarded really especially when i get ashes in my nose :eek: also a very intense high with a wicked head rush immeadiatly afterwards.

8. haha nice, that shit would hit the spot. I love doing that!

9. Smoke a fat solid bowl at night, then take a shower in the dark.

You will be rewarded.

10. ^^ you'll be rewarded with a big gash on your neck cuz you fall in the shower and hit the water spout... the fuck? :rolleyes:

11. Don't hate, appreciate.

12. haha, i wasn't. It would just suck to be high in the dark then that happens in the shower, then when you have the gash your going to fall a couple times between the shower and the light switch.

13. OMG that's my favorite thing to do. In the dark with some music on....ummm so good.