How Do You Spend Your Time When You Wake & Bake?

Discussion in 'General' started by Me So High, Apr 10, 2017.

1. I like to just chill look out side or chill out side depending on the weather and drink my coffee and smoke a bowl or two.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I get ready and dressed. When I wake and bake, it's literally the first thing I do. I get morning sickness often and it prevents it.

3. Have a good wank.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. well I wake up in the middle of the night and usually go smoke and then go back to bed lol. Or if you count an hour after waking up, either algebra or us history. Which is different for me, I had somewhat of a negative stance on smoking before class last year. But now I go to class high everyday. And I'm getting A's or B's on tests. So I mean it's been going well since last summer. Fall was a little rough for me but that's because I was retaking classes I wasn't too interested in for the credits.

Tl;dr
    Back to sleep or class.

5. I wake up and smoke a bowl in the middle of night and go back to sleep too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. Done it a few times when I had a leg injury.. but never again.

Just makes me fall asleep in the midday .. then wake up sometime at 4pm :p

IMO not worth it unless you have nothing better to do.

7. Exactly what I'm doing right now lol. Woke up at 4am, rolled a blunt, put some TV on and went on GC. I'm going back to sleep around 6-7.

8. I like how your experience with your grades points out that it was all about your stance about smoking before class that determined your outcome.

9. Well my first year of college I let weed take over and I dropped out for a couple of years. Also I wasn't ready for college in general. :)

10. Spank my monkey, watch music videos, Netflix, while drinking strong coffee.

11. Love the wake and bake but really only indulge in it when I'm off and the day is truly mine. I'll usually grab some coffee, indulge in mindless morning TV, work out a little, read. Sometimes I'll double click the mouse and take a little nap before getting dressed. For me it's about getting up crazy early, 5am, and NOT have to go to work that makes it even better.

12. I skate to the beach for a 10-15 mile adventure of any given morning whilst blazed to high heavens. I usually wait until mile marker 2 or 3 before ripping the first breath of the day, then the remainder of my outside 2-hour skate is fun as all hell. Great exercise plan to boost my appetite and metabolize a hungry body and mind. Then I feast on pancakes with a boatload of syrup.
    :smiley-rolling-joint:

13. I wake and bake and go about my routine. Gets me so excited for breakfast even tho I have like the same thing every morning (coffee & fried egg on a rice cake w/ ketchup). I also love to shower when I smoke. Even a bath is so relaxing if time allows that morning, I have lottsa bathbombs I like using. O and using my vibrator when I'm stoned is an amazing feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey, I am walked and very baked today. Original plan get up early read news while chugging coffee then walking to the gym for my "get pumped" class come home, shower, dress then got to butcher shop, Costco, supermarket, laundry mat. Revised plan get up early, skip gym (my ass is still killing me from Thursday night at the gym), rip a nice fat bowl, get my coffee, sit on the back steps and watch those ungrateful fucking squirrels I feed every morning while fucking around on the internet...then go to all those stupid stores.
    I don't even know why I'm running myself crazy this weekend. I'm an Atheist FFS easter means nothing to me really other than a yearly opportunity to eat the head off a chocolate bunny and drink milk out of it's hollow lifeless body like a fucking Viking. Fuck yeah. Well if you do celebrate Easter or Passover or whatever the fuck have an awesome weekend.