How do you spend your free time on weekends

Discussion in 'General' started by lonew0lf420, Oct 27, 2012.

1. How would you describe your average weekend?? Right now I am unemployed, have no girlfriend, have a good stash of money, and have weed. It's the best feeling; fucking freedom!! Every night I can smoke at least 4-5 sessions with my friends or other people I know and match. Sometimes I will match with 2-5 people every night, its a blast. I need to get my cash flow though, before I know it my cash will be all dry...

2. Xbox live.....

3. what free time

4. ok since you asked
    Firday, get home from classes, smoke mad weed.
    Friday night drink and party
    Friday night after 12 am, (now,) get home drunk smoke weed haha go on GC
    Saturday: smoke weed all day, get home, chill out, go out and drink and smoke, come home and sleep.

Sunday i still do homework. mad respect towards keeping it towards getting my doctor shit yo

5. #5 Gta iv, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
    I work 2 days a week. Friday 4pm/12 midnight Saturday 4pm/9pm. So that takes care of my weekend. Add sleeping in their too. Espically sunday i sleep in big time lol.

The rest of the time. I'm smoking bongs,Playing x box live or on the internet. Yes i'm lazy but i work hard give me a break

6. Video games.
    Being off my face.
    Chilling out.
    Seeing friends.
    Listening to some good tunes.
    Enjoying life.
    Smoking a nice big joint.

7. :hippie:Usually on saturdays: Biking 5 Km's from home to my friends drugstore where we hang out and smoke weed. At night, if I'm not too tired, I go to the city for the local rock concerts and stuff... Sundays are the days of the lazyness, I usually just smoke weed and play Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge all day :hippie:

8. I work so the government can rape my check

Damn being an American is fun

9. [quote name='"qwertyasdf"']I work so the government can rape my check[/quote]

Word ^ if I do have the weekend off I'll usually just chill out. Invite some friends over and sesh. Or go to their place. Then when the munchies kick in, I head to the grocery store and buy all my groceries. Big mistake shopping high but it's just to awesome

10. trill shit .

11. Pretty much just get drunk or high, there's not much else to do :smoking:

12. lift weights, run, TV, browse internet, fantasy basketball/football, facebook, iTunes, text, shop, jerk off, movies, and of course toke

13. World of Warcraft

14. i try and stay one step ahead of my feet.. ive been practicing so im getting better.:smoking::smoking:

15. Walls are usually pretty cool to look at. Especially if you have awesome wallpaper or something, like flowers, or aquatic animals. I really like sea turtles myself. The fridge can also be a pretty splendid sight. And when it's open, oh man.... I can't even describe it.