Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you solo?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Typhoom, Jan 2, 2014.

1. I was just sittin here tokin and my bong kept rolling so I had to hit it like 3 times in a row and this lead me to wonder.

How do the rest of you guys like to smoke when alone?
    I like to stretch out the hits at least a little bit as opposed to the bowl rolling and finishing it in about 5 minutes.

2. I mostly only smoke joints, when i smoke alone i like to stretch it as far as I can too.
    I even sometime put out a joint half way and finish it later - I don't like it when people smoke it all as quickly as they can it feels like such a waste.

3. I usually smoke an L plate xl bob Marley (maybe make it a little spliffy (tiny bit of tobbacco sometimes)) or 2. :D

4. I smoke throughout the day. My first session is usually within 2 hours of waking up and thats usually EASY 5 bowls. Then maybe a hit every 30-45 mins throughout the day. Sometimes i have a whole new session at night if i take a break during the day. 

5. Play your favorite video game - take a hit every time you get a kill or something like that. Then I just get really high and blast music while doing my regular high shit

6. I smoke blunts and I find myself laying in bed watching Dexter or playing my bass when I smoke alone.

7. I can't smoke anymore, but I Vape and eat. I wake up n session, all day long I smoke, perhaps every 2-6 hours depending on mood, pain, stash. I like to really go ham with my herb, since I cleaned up and stoped doin drugs, and recently broke my neck, and was diagnosed with UC. So I'm usually Vaping what we call triple stacks, bowl with bud, hash, and oil. I like to decarb about half of my oil for honey elixir, or hash caps, and always keep honey butter for my morning cinnamon sugar toasted toast! I can fully function, except when I've takin hash caps, those are a different level! I grow, make all my own meds.

8. I like to pack a fat bowl of dank, and top it with hash oil. First hit I barely touch it with the hempwick, melts it in nicely. Hit it twice and put it out with a quarter. Half hour later 2 more hits, put it out again. Lasts a long time and I get high as fuck.