Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you sneak bud thru security at concerts??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chi11um, Mar 28, 2011.

1. I need some new ideas..

2. tape a couple joints to your upper leg

3. im going to a kid cudi concert in late april.... so im interested in some ideas too.

also interested in how to actually smoke while inside the concert....ive never been to a major concert like this but i imagine security will be everywhere

4. put it in your boxers or in your shoe..no concert searches THAT well. i've always been more than fine carrying rolled up shit like that

5. get a girl to put it in her bra (or if security's really tight her cooch)

6. God gave us scotch tape and a gooch for a reason.

7. gotta put it in the bra.

8. behind your pants where your belt buckle is. they will never touch you there. its worked multiple times at various venues.

9. #9 Chi11um, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha yea my gf usually carries a lil in her bra , occasionally raves get a lil tight on security and they ask her to lift her bra's underwire to see if anything falls out.

10. Fixed, but good analysis brah.

11. sneak it inside your wallet. its always worked for me.

12. #12 Chi11um, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha good call

13. Is it a CONCERT or is it some "almost there" band playing in a local venue?

For local shows with an audience of about 200-300
    I went to a reggae show a few months back and had a blunt in the lining of my briefs, right on my waste and they didnt even check. They just grabbed my pockets and armpits and arms and stuff.

For big concerts
    Theres almost always a smoke section at these places, for all those little kids to go and smoke ciggarettes, but if you had a lil sneak a toke or bring in a joint or something, im sure the ciggarette smell would overpower 1 joint.

14. I love the replies to thisthread. But seriously, if you're a chick or are going with a female friend (who's obviously down with MJ), utilize it. Hide the bud (go with joints or blunts) in the bra. I highly doubt security's going to frisk some chicks tits (I'm sure they'd love to, but a guy doing that can affect their job security and what not, and girls can usually get out of shit like that with their feminine charm ((don't bring an ugly lawlsjk)).

15. Wave a gun in the air...They won't even bother you about the weed.

16. go there dress up in a batman costume and act like your legally retarded i highly doubt security would search a mentally challenged person

17. HAHA just had one of those bong tokes that hurt cause your trying to hold it in but you laugh.

18. put in a girls bra hahaha

19. Only female workers will pat down a female, have a friend bring some joints in her bra or something. Also a clutch/wallet would work. Long stockings/shoes.