How do you smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I'm the type of person who usually does everything in excess :) I usually smoke about a half a joint to one joint by myself at a time and end up stupid stoned :/ Last night my friend suggested 3-5 hits then stop. I tried and actually enjoyed the buzz much more. I wasn't "stupid stoned". I think I'm smoking too much when I do smoke. I hate getting to the point where I forget things 5 minutes after they're told!

So, my question is, how do you smoke? Like me or do you just take a few hits at a time then chill?

2. I like to smoke a joint when I'm alone, it's quick and disposable so I can just mack on my stoop with it. I currently can't smoke a bong because of my living situation and how windy it is outside this time of year. But I don't mind.

3. Yea, I usually load up the chillum (pretty big bowl) before I go anywhere and take 2-3 good hits while cruisin' and I'll be good for a while. And when I get back to my car after say work or class or something. Then repeat :D

I do that 3-4 times a day, whenever convenient with my schedule, smoke less than 1g per day too :smoke:

4. 2 hits, every hour, all day, every day.. permstone ftw

5. I see more people just doing the few hits every hour or so. I guess I'm smoking too much! LOL! I think I'll start smoking like normal people! LOL!

6. I rarely smoke, I can't even give you a estimate of how often I do so. It's not like I hate it, I LOVE IT but I find money is better spent on other things. But that's just me.

7. I generally smoke out if my little bong.I load a bowl and it caches in around 3 hits unless you add oil.I have a small metal pipe too.When I smoke its usually potent enough to keep going for a good 25-30rate minutes.

Wish I had a gram so I could smoke a few bowls but ohwell.Ill have some by 7:30 tonight.I should really be getting it around 12-1 but yesterday that didn't work out well .The damn mailman was nowhere to be found and I have a check comming that when I get my stomach and brain will be much happier from.Damn usps last time they put my package in my neighbors mailbox and it had 18a grams if smokeables in it.The next day my neighbors dropped it in my mailbox

8. I don't get stupid stoned. Not frequently, anyway.

I smoke a small (<1g) joint, get a decent but still very much functional buzz and go about my business. I'll smoke those 2 or 3 times a day.

9. I just hate the come down from smoking a lot. It hits me really hard. I don't know if it's my age (51), medical issues, or just normal? I get sooo tired! And then I actually feel bad when my buzz starts wearing off. Anyone else have this problem?

10. I use a vape, which makes it easy to just casually take hits as I please. And how much I vape really depends on my mood and what I'm doing. Some nights I'll come home from work and just milk one bowl for an hour or so. Other times, I'll go through 2-3 bowls and get super-stoney.

When I'm ready to go to bed, I'll usually take a few more hits to get real stoney and then lay down.

On my days off work, I sometimes start vaping in the morning. If I do that, I don't like vaping too much because otherwise I tend to get really groggy later in the day and loose a lot of energy.

Edit:
    Yes, that happens to me if I smoke too much too early in the day, and I'm a 23-year-old in great shape. So I figure it's normal.

11. My body doesn't discriminate by time, or amount of people or location

I get high anywhere and everywhere. To try and keep track would be absurd.

12. bongs bongs bongs.

My ex and I use to smoke bongs all the time and even when she moved out, I haven't changed how I smoke lol. I have a chillum and bowl but I never really use them.

13. [quote name='"Fuck You Also"']My body doesn't discriminate by time, or amount of people or location

I get high anywhere and everywhere. To try and keep track would be absurd.[/quote]

What I was gonna say :bongin:

But lately I've just been hitting the gravity steadily throughout the day due to the po po taking my shit. I must say tho, gravity bongs are the way to go, just make yourself a nice one from glass, most glass slides (with bulbous bowls) will rest on top and create plenty enough sunction

14. when ive got the money ill stay stupid stoned all day. but a couple hits every few hours keeps me functioning while staying medicated.

15. small size joints is good enough for me...im very fortunate with weed because i dont need much to get high so 1 oz can last me 3+ months

16. #16 Golden Lungs, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    i like to smoke untill eventually i end up sitting there for and hour straight still holding my bong staring at the t.v but not even paying attention to wtf is on just zoning out.
    :smoking::smoking::smoking: