Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChelseaGrin, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Just wondering how you guys smoke.

Do you inhale directly to your lungs, or inhale into your mouth ad then breathe in, something else I don't know about?

I'm talking about joints/blunts btw.

2. when i do smoke joints i usually just take as big a hit i can straight into my lungs

spoons i hit straight down at first, as they get hotter and harsher towards the end i'll hold it in my mouth to cool down for a minute, ghost it if i feel fancy, then inhale

bong obviously straight into lungs, cant really do much else with one

3. I prefer to pull into my mouth, then into my lungs (unless using a bong, obviously).

4. I'm a bong guy..really only one way to smoke a bong. But when I smoke everything else I just drag right into my lungs. :bongin:

5. blunts I draw from. I don't know how to describe it. I guess I just do both at the same time, I chief it down into the lungs, but slowly so that I feel it in my mouth and throat. it just feels so great.

6. Either out of my boyfriend's dragon bowl, or blunt...well, that's all I've used so far, besides his one hitter. So that's how I roll.

7. straight to the lungs is how a real boss do .

8. With everything but blunts I just inhale all the way in. Blunts end up making me look like a fool haha

9. With a blunt I'll cool it in my mouth then to the lungs, unless I feel like the blunt's not coming back around because of all the heads then I'll just take the most massive hit I can take and pass.

Everything else I do straight to lungs.

10. Had to hit the pipe to see how I smoke, lol. But I inhale straight to the lungs when using a spoon. Then when I am done with the hit, quick inhale through the nostril to get the last of it in my lungs.

Don't smoke js or blunts often, but I smoke em like cigarettes, in through the mouth then inhale into lungs.

11. Breath in the smoke into your mouth, so it cools the smoke off, then inhale it

12. The Suburban Blunt: ciggie mixed with bud and repacked. Actual filter removed but not filter paper.